2002 Built True Blue Lightning

kawiboyz28

Established Member
You are looking at a super clean 02 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning with only 62xxx miles 466.82 hp /torque 550.66 The truck was dynoed before changing to the stage 3 ported supercharger so it is putting down alittle more power now. Only reason for selling the truck is because I have too many toys and not enough time. There are tons of extras done to this truck and everything has been professionally done. I have all receipts and a build sheet. Also, have a floppy disk with pictures of the truck when the motor was being built. Engine has around 6,000 miles on it since build. Below is the list of the everything done:

**Brand new tolerances and assembled long block

**5.4 Mahle 10cc pistons, rings, locks and pins
Forged piston for performance applications
Fully-machined crown
Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts
Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling
Pin bores binished on CNC boring equipment
Deburred
High strength, light weight steel pins
Race proven round wire locks
Low drag ring pak
Light weight slipper kirt forgings

**5.4L 4340 H-Beam race rods

**Federal mogul 99-04 main bearing set

** Federal Mogul CH-series rod bearings

** Canton windage screen

** Oil sperator

** LFP Stage 2 ported heads
These stage II heads feature 46cc combustion chambers; undercut 1.78" intake/1.45" exhaust valves; 180cc intake runners and 67cc exhaust runners; titanium retainers and 5-angle machined, hardened seats; stainless steel; bronze intake and exhaust guides 95 Seat / 265 Open- 5 Axis CNC ported- Stainless Valves- .612" Lift Springs - Titanium Retainers- 5 Angle Valve Job

** COMP Stage 2 CNC Billet Cams
233/237 @ .050 Duration .545"/.550" Lift 113 LSA

**EATON Stage 3 ported supercharger

**Auxiliary Idler Pulley Kit with two idlers

**10lb. lower pulley

** 60# Siemens Deka High Impedance Injectors

** BilletFlow Polished Intake Tube

** 90 mm mass air meter

** 2 Walbro 255LPH dual fuel pumps

** OBX long tube headers

** Bassani cat back exhaust and high flo cats

** Mezier electric water pump

** Ford 11” High stall 2800 Torque converter
11" Design
Billet Front
New 3 Disk Luk Clutch
Furnace Brazed Pump and Turbine
Torrington Bearings on all 3 Thrust Surfaces
6 Lug
4140 Heat Treated Input Splines

** Hotchkis leaf springs lower the rear about 3 inches and gives the truck a really good stance. These were put on about 2k miles ago

** 305/45-18 Mickey Thompson Street Drag Radial Tires

**QA1 Adjustable Shocks

**LFP 58" Torque Arm traction bars

**windows tinted 30% on sides and 5% in the back

**Relocated battery in rear under bed

** Moroso rotary battery Disconnect switch

**Fiberglass cervini’s cowl induction hood

**Bed rug

** Truxedo tonneau cover

**SCT Excaliber 2 programmer with a street tune and a strip tune

** Eclipse in dash DVD touch screen player and two monitor in visors

**lowering lower control arms in front and stock coils with one coil cut to lower the front about a total of 2-3 inches

**Truck turns 15lbs of boost

This truck has a lot of money put into it and is a reliably built Lightning .This has never had a bigger blower on it even know it is built to handle one I just never got around to putting one on it and having the truck run the kinda power it was built for.

Asking 18g obro

This is with the 22's on it but i have sold them i will get some pictures with the stock 18's up in the next couple days.
0520101956.gif

0520101727a.gif

bodyoffl.gif

bodyoffl2.gif

BnmsNJBGkKGrHqQH-CwEtrN4QK5UBLkH3cl.gif

6.gif

7.gif
]

Last edited:

kawiboyz28

Established Member
Wow dude, never knew your truck was built. Badass truck! :rockon:

Ya was going to get a kb or whipple for it when i first got it but decided to do looks to it. I really like the truck but wanna reduce some debt since im looking into buying a house before to long.

kawiboyz28

Established Member
Im going to throw this out there. The best i can do on the truck is $16,800 I really cant do any better than that. I listed it alittle high because i know how people like to throw lower offers around sometimes not saying on this forum but in general. But i just wanted to throw my firm price out so everyone would know what i want for the truck. I do have a loan on it so it does have a lien but if someone pays with a bank check i wouldnt be able to release the truck till it cleared anyways. If its cash then i can get the lien release within a few days. I do have the title in hand. If someone buys it i will throw in what parts i still have for it. As of right now i still have the brand new c-notch kit still in box also some extra shocks, stock cams, antifreeze rez, stock leafs. stock shims, and a box with extra gaskets and random parts.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Im going to throw this out there. The best i can do on the truck is $16,800 I really cant do any better than that. I listed it alittle high because i know how people like to throw lower offers around sometimes not saying on this forum but in general. But i just wanted to throw my firm price out so everyone would know what i want for the truck. I do have a loan on it so it does have a lien but if someone pays with a bank check i wouldnt be able to release the truck till it cleared anyways. If its cash then i can get the lien release within a few days. I do have the title in hand. If someone buys it i will throw in what parts i still have for it. As of right now i still have the brand new c-notch kit still in box also some extra shocks, stock cams, antifreeze rez, stock leafs. stock shims, and a box with extra gaskets and random parts.

Damn you, where were you 3 months ago? For that price I'd have snatched it up in all of 5 mins. You should have no problem selling this thing.

kawiboyz28

Established Member
Damn you, where were you 3 months ago? For that price I'd have snatched it up in all of 5 mins. You should have no problem selling this thing.

Thanks man i feel it is a good price on it. Just wanted to tell people what i needed to get out of it so i wouldn't have to deal with low offers or anything.

kawiboyz28

Established Member
Just got the truck aligned today had it done after i lowered the front but it settled more so i had it done again now the truck should be all set. Wanted to make sure everything was good for whoever buys the truck.

tankerman1981

Established Member
God that is a GREAT price for that much truck.... I would love a L and if I had the money I would be on a plane man cause.. this is amazing truck plus True Blue.... cant believe this isnt gone soo far

Users who are viewing this thread