===2002 F150 Harley Davidson (low miles)===

Oceanside78

Established Member
Up for sale is my Harley truck. I love the truck to death, but Ill be going under some financial changes in the next few months (Medical Discharge from Army) and just looking to leave more head room. So, the truck is up for sale.

2002 Ford F150 Harley Davidson Edition
-46,500 miles
-Eaton Supercharged 5.4L
-Harley appearance package
-Harley interior (upgraded dash/center console, bucket seats front and rear, etc...)
-20" Harley Davidson rims with less than 10K on tires.
-fresh alignment/Oil/Fuel filter

Mods:
-Airraid intake
-C&L elbow
-upgraded blower snout (Lightning) with fresh bearings and a 2.93 upper pulley
-4# lower pulley
-moto-blue billet idlers (prevents belt slip) with new bearings
-ACCUFAB single blade Throttle Body
-LFP oil separator
-Bassani high flow mid pipe
-Bassani cat back
-Diablo tuned
-Autometer Fuel Pressure and Boost gauge, AEM AFR gauge
-***REMOTE START!!!***
-full sound system (Alpine head unit, Alpine speakers, MB Quart 8" subwoofer in the rear center console
-Hard Tonneau cover, freshly painted ($1600 alone!)
-Hard wired Radar Detector. No hanging wires, is clean and out of the way, and has saved me a few times ;)
-Tow hitch with trailer brake. Previous owner had a motorcycle that he towed
-Brakes done at 38K miles
-J Jent lower grille (very rare)
-smoked tails
-Punisher Valve Body in trans (shifts are firm and fast, prolongs tranny life and make for a better response)

Truck is phenomenal. I love it to death but need to be wise financially as I have a big family. It runs and drives great. Call, text or email, but I don't need help selling and I'm not shipping/PayPal/shady stuff.

520-730-0538

Only trades ill consider is either a muscle car or a bike plus cash. There is a loan still on it so keep that in mind. But let me know and we can possibly work something out. As always, cash is king

$19k

uqy8y8a6.jpg

e3yhevu4.jpg

zaje9ugu.jpg

2e7asaga.jpg

amepyqat.jpg

Sorry for the mediocre cell pics. Can send better ones upon request

Located in Fayetteville, NC

Oceanside78

Established Member
be3yqeqe.jpg

This is just to give reference to the KBB standing on it for private party. It probably has around 6K in mods. Feel free to shoot me offer.

I will say, I've had an offer for a Fox and 4K. That's not going to work. Ill need more $ than that. We can work numbers if I like the car (or bike) but it will need to at least come close to payoff, I can foot the rear if I like what's offered enough

8URZR1

Established Member
be3yqeqe.jpg

This is just to give reference to the KBB standing on it for private party. It probably has around 6K in mods. Feel free to shoot me offer.

I will say, I've had an offer for a Fox and 4K. That's not going to work. Ill need more $ than that. We can work numbers if I like the car (or bike) but it will need to at least come close to payoff, I can foot the rear if I like what's offered enough

i have an offer that may interest hmu 903-714-6075

mmlx89

Established Member
I assume by your username you're in So CA? I'm in Escondido if you might want to trade. Built motor, turbo 93 cobra.
urupyhyh.jpg

uvahy9eg.jpg

nepu2ese.jpg

ru7ury7u.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread