2002 F250 XLT CrewCab 2WD 7.3 Powerstroke. Miami, FL

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
I am selling my 2002 F250 XLT CC 7.3 short bed-2WD. I am asking $14900.00obo (May trade for an 05-07 Mustang GT Manual)

I purchased it from another racer in 2003 with ~12K miles on it and it now has ~143K. This is the highly coveted International 7.3 Diesel with a life expectancy of over 400K so there is plenty of life left in this one. I have changed the oil myself religiously every 5K using only Rotella-T 15-40 and a Motorcraft filter. Changed the tranny fluid every 30K and the rear end twice and it gets washed on average once or twice a week....every week. It has been ultra reliable. No mods other than a 4 inch turbo back Flowmaster exhaust-only because I love the sound of the turbo spooling up. It has been ultra reliable and I recently installed a new High Pressure Oil Pump at Midway Ford in Miami (still under warranty). I also just installed 4 new ball joints. The upper right front was showing wear but I changed them all.
No accidents or damage but It has a few scratches and dings from the daily use and the parking garage at work. It now also has a ~6" scratch in the right rear of the bed as I struck a piece of re-bar while backing into a parking space. I applied touch up paint right after it happened. There was a repair to the tail gate face about 7-8 years ago due to a tree branch jutting out from a tree in a CVS parking lot. That is the only paint work on the truck. Most of this stuff is minor and nearly invisible in the grand scheme. Carfax will show one accident but there was no damage to the truck. Was rear ended at a traffic light on Alton Road by a tipsy driver. The offending vehicle was severly damaged and needed a tow but this brute came out unscathed.

The truck has never worked hard as I used as a daily driver to and from work and most of the miles are on the smooth Florida Interstates and turnpike. It has towed my track car on an open Featherlite trailer and it barely felt it. Never been in snow or salted roads.
It has the captains cloth seats with center console and is in very good condition. There is a small wear spot on the drivers lower seat cusion. The rear seat looks like it has never been sat on. The passenger rear door lock sticks at times so you have to cycle the lock/unlock button to unlock it. I'm sure a shot of lube will remediate that issue and if not, I will have it repaired before YOU pick it up. I installed a double din High-end Kenwood stereo with an amp and subs for my Sirius radio listening pleasure and a Viper alarm with auto start/run feature. Also has dark tint and spray on bed liner. I also installed a low profile, below bed rail aluminum diamond plate tool chest in the bed to carry your track consumables.
There is a loose bulb in the gauge cluster for the fuel level as it periodically does not come on. A slight tap of the dash and it turns on. Should be an easy fix for someone in the know. Everything else works just fine.

I only have a couple of pics on my computer at work but I would be happy to send more from my phone by request.

You can email me at [email protected] .
f250detail.jpg

Trailershot2rusty.jpg

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
I added a few more pictures so you can see how clean she really is. And, the price is OBO.

f250int2.jpg

Drivers seat has a small wear area on the side of the lower seat.
f250int1_zps173479d8.jpg

Subs with amp and upgraded double din Sirius radio included.
F250int_zpsee6b47e7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread