2002 lightning rims and tires for sale......

lightning71482

Established Member
Hi everybody, I have not posed here in quite some time but I am selling some stuff from my 2002 Lightning and was looking to do it locally so I figured it might be best to put it in here. I am getting rid of five rims (all rims are oem rims) and tires (toyo proxes 295-45-18), the rims are all in good shape and two of the are brand new, four of the tires are like brand new (only like 200 miles on them) and one of the tires is a full sized spare that has a little use on it but still in good shape, good for a spare. I am also getting rid of a fiberglass cover for the bed that has self lifting hinges and it also locks. The cover is in good shape as well and I have a bed rug for the inside of the truck bed also. I am going to be taking all of the items off of my truck today or tomorrow so if anyone would be interested I can be reached at [email protected] and if someone contacts me through email and would like to talk then we can exchange numbers. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. Just to let everyone know, there is nothing wrong with the truck or any of these parts I am getting rid of the truck and these are parts that I am keeping that are not going with the truck but since I am not getting another Lightninig like I thought so I wont be needing these items.

Users who are viewing this thread