2002 Mustang GT, HIGHLY MODDED!

2002gtpony

Established Member
I have a 2002 mustang gt premium and I love these mustangs but I really want a cobra. It is the premium so it has all the options and it is a great car! I have babied it and pampered it through all the time that I've had it and been religious about maintenance. This car is in flawless condition, the pictures don't do this thing justice. I get compliments EVERYWHERE from guys in classic mustangs to guys in vipers! I want to trade for any 03-04 cobra. If you want to buy outright, send me an offer. Here's a list of mods etc on my gt;

-Satin silver
-leather (Great condition)
-5 speed
-mach 1000 audio system (sounds fantastic)
-20% window tint on side windows
-04 cobra front bumper with working fog lights
-mach 1 grill delete
-Steeda pedal covers
-Trufiber heat extracting fiberglass hood with a 3 inch cowl
-BBK 75mm throttle body and plenum
-underdrive pulleys
-BBK cold air intake
-smoked out headlights with clear corners
-3.73 gears
-bfgoodrich street radials in the back
-18 inch bullitt replica wheels
-BBK off-road x-pipe
-spintech mufflers
-catless 4 inch exhaust (loud and mean!)
-eibach lowering springs
-kyb adjustable shocks all around
-smoked taillights and mustang lettering
-black fuel door
-drilled brake rotors
-MGW short throw shifter with hurst shift knob
-billet door locks
-shorty antenna

I am probably forgetting some stuff but the list is huge and this thing is AWESOME! Contact me through here if interested, or call/text me at (949) 981-7008. I can also post pictures/video if you like.

Last edited:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
when people read "highly modded", they generally think the car has a built block with heads and cam and/or maybe a blower, a built or or aftermarket trans. Title is a little misleading. Put a price, post the mileage, how many owners, pics, etc,etc. Especially a starting price so you dont get offended when people make an offer. People just dont seem very motivated when selling their cars.

Last edited:

2002gtpony

Established Member
Here's some pics and a link to a quick rev video, I'll post the walk around video later. Sorry about the misleading title. She just hit 80k miles and runs like a champ! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdqbXVMIdA0"]YouTube- My 02 mustang gt rev..better video[/ame]

Picture005.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

IMG00676.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread