2002 Silver Lightning low miles, whats it worth? I might sale.

Jubei

Established Member
2002 Silver Lightning 26k on the odometer, oil changed every 2500/3000 miles and the truck is LIGHTLY modded, K&N Air Intake, Flowmaster and FTVB. Custom cowl induction hood and hard top tonneau cover both painted to match. Truck has never seen a track, lightly driven and well cared for. Want to see what you guys think as far as what this should be priced at, I'm seriously considering selling. Here is a pic for a better description.

truck503ku.jpg

Last edited:

Stinger2007

Established Member
where R u located? how much$$? R U open for trades? RU ready to sale now? Do you have blonde hair? How tall R u?..........ugh! just kidding about the last sentence.

Last edited:

Mr Incredible

Established Member
I've had my 02 True Blue for sale for $21900 for about three months locally and all over the net and no takers yet. I have the same mods you have except the hood, and 39,000 miles.

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
hey man, where are you located exactly in bama? im lookin pretty hard for one of these. looking to trade for 07 camry, but we might can work somethin out

shamrock216

Established Member
$20,000 would probably be a good range to start, maybe a little more it your not in a big hurry.

The truck looks great, good luck with the sale!

01svtL

Established Member
It happens. I got a little excited too when I first saw it. It looks ALOT like my old truck.

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
yeah im going crazy cause im gonna buy one as soon as i find one in my area. i got all excited thinkin this might be it.

Users who are viewing this thread