2002 Silver Lightning, mods.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
I have had some things go on in my life recently, and have to rearrange finances etc, and one of those include getting rid of my Lightning. I am buying another car to play with, and a daily driver. It just makes sense for me to make this move right now, it's for the best.

The truck is a 2002 Lightning
-66,700 miles last checked
-NO wrecks, no body work, no collisions whatsoever.
-6lb lower pulley
-Chickenears ftvb
-K/N FIPK intake
-Magnaflow catback
-Moroso transmission pan
-Roush coil springs/Belltech drop spindles up front with QA1 adjustable shocks
-Hotchkis leaf springs out back with belltech shackles and Hotchkis valved Bilsteins
-Like new Hankook tires up front, the rear Hankooks have about 60% tread life left
-Autometer boost/oil pressure/water temp/narrowband gauges (column boost, rest are on a pillar pod)
-Xentec HID lighting
35% window tint on sides, and windshield, 5% tint on rear glass
-DMR oil catch can

The truck is straight, and legit, with no issues. I recently took the heads off and had all 8 plug holes timecerted, new valve seals, and a valve job done. All new Ford OEM head gaskets/intake gaskets/etc were used when putting it back together. The truck runs perfect with no problems.

It currently has a Cervinis 3" cowl hood on it that is an option if you wish to pay a little more for it. It's the only thing that I can de-mod fairly easy and replace with the pristine factory hood.

$16,500 the way it sits

The truck does have a lein on it through Chase bank.

Open to offers, serious inquiries only please.
Thanks! :beer:
lightning002-1.jpg

lightning005.jpg

lightning015.jpg

vacation006.jpg

family050.gif

lightningpics024.jpg

Picture227.jpg

Picture208.jpg

Last edited:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Are you taking any offers on trade?

I have a 1998 SS Camaro in great shape with less than 60k miles. It has some nice mods on it as well. T-top car with silver exterior and charcoal leather.

Barber

Banned
I'd love to be able to buy it Andy.. ofcoarse I would have to paint it white.. LOL..

I really hate to see you sell it though...

But good luck and a free bump for you..

Users who are viewing this thread