2002 Silver SVT Lightning Low Miles w/extended warranty

Jubei

Established Member
Hey guys again I am getting a feel for what people are willing to pay for a Lightning. Basically I bought a 2003 Cobra and now my Lightning literally sits in a garage. I've been debating for a while now on selling especially considering it has a 75K mile/7 year Ford warranty remaining yet I neglect to even drive it anymore. Currenty have 38k on the odometer and a list of other bolt ons:

K&N CAI, Flowmaster Exhaust, FTVB w 4x4 Pan, Cowl Induction Hood, Tonneau cover, Alpine CD and Toyo Tires with a ton of tread left on them.

I have title in hand, and here is a old pic of the truck. Do note the rear has been lowered. The only thing that is wrong with this truck is the typical rock chips in the hood and it not being driven.

truck503ku.jpg

Jubei

Established Member
I forgot to mention the truck is located in Albuquerque NM now, might I also say that it has NEVER been pullied or tracked for any reason whatsoever. Its definitely a truck for the shopper who is looking for a unmolested Lightning.

Jubei

Established Member
As the original post said, I want to get a feel what people are willing to pay for it. If I feel its a lowball Id rather try and sale it local or just keep it depending on the situation. Again its paid for and Im not hurting for money but my only guilt is that its not being driven especially considering it has a full coverage FORD warranty remaining on it.

svtfordracing01

SilverStorm
Established Member
I paid 20k for mine and it had 28k miles on it at the time a little over a year ago. (2001 L) It had 6 months left on warranty. It was completely unmolested. Just had a tonneau, AF1 Intake, and drop shackles. I'd say anywhere from 18-19k would be fairly reasonable. I'm sure I could have found a better deal, but I had already sold my Ranger, so I was a little desperate at the time. Hope that helps...

AC Mech

Established Member
I hate to see you sell Chris... I drove this truck on a 500 mile road trip, and I can tell any perspective buyer that this truck is immaculate, and drives very nicely. BTW Chris, do I get a friendly discount if I am interested?...lol

Users who are viewing this thread