2002 trans am WS6 vs SRT4 with mods

chad95

Established Member
the srt4 can not drive to save his life I could eat a candy bar between his shifts.

Heres a vid for reference trex cam only ls1 11.6x's vs a my full bolton no stage srt4.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5_TacX0M0Q"]YouTube- 1badz28 LS1 Camaro vs. 95snake Srt-4 Neon Round 2[/nomedia]

19935.slow

Established Member
slow??????? an 11 sec srt4 is slow what do you drive to say that thats slow

A 70mm fox body on 10psi. Now that you know that, did that make any of the cars faster or slower? No, but what I was saying is that the car didn't appear to be fast at all the way he pulled you.

Stop acting like I killed someone in your family man.

R-code17815

Established Member
all the hop-ups & 20 pounds of boost still can't hang with a almost stock V8. Stack the power adders and add 125 shot of NOS just to pull ahead...:sleeping:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I was expecting the srt4 to walk the trans am off spray. But damn, what do i know :(

I've never been disapointed a srt4 didnt do well enough. Damn myself. damn me to hell i tell ya!

mylilpony71

Established Member
srt is quick it rn 12.0 last night whick is pretty good for a car thats pretty much stock besides being bossted a lil and some juice i think that these lil srt4 are a force to watch out for

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
wish i could have stayed and watched him run. nice to meet you guys and i'll have mine fixed soon. ordering the 3/4 shift fork and 3/4 synchro today.

mylilpony71

Established Member
i have the vids ill post soon so you can see it it was good to meet you 2 bro next time we need to get a lil runs in:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread