[/IMG]
Picture055.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture049.jpg
[/IMG]

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
Drove a car last week and it was hard to shift so i took the car to a chevy dillership and found out that 3rd gear was broke so I had a diller fix it. that cost me some money. so car has a fresh rebuilt trany with waranty and a new clutch. car is in auto trader also. it has under 19600 miles, runs like new. Car went 12.17 117mph before new clutch and trany on DR with 2.07 60foot. I only ran it once. I have all the receips from diler. this a nice car for a good price I have just washed it and parked it back in the garage, It just sits here at my house and geting dust since I m a truck driver i m never home to drive it anyway.

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
Also i forgot to say that trany has been upraded so its good for some serious power. price lowered $28500 is my final price.

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
2bscrewed said:
How many times has it been to the track?

i took it to the track twice, the first day I bought it (bone stock)12.53 114Than I had a local guy tune it a little bit also he took the skipshift off because I hated it, fans turn on sooner, torque managment is off and he fixed the A/F a little bit. After that I installed a BFG DR and ran it twice. Everything else is stock on the car.

1st time 12.33 117mph 2.18 60foot
2nd time 12.17 117mph 2.07 60foot

I cant realy launch the car since I never had a vette before so I dont know how to do it. than the trany went out so I had a friend that works at dilership fix it and build it stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread