2003-04 Cobra Upholstery Now Avaiable!!

Steve@CJPP

Hey Steve....my order number is 9469323. PO number sent to tmi is 821427. I ordered these 4 days after release. Given 2 days were the weekend. I just got off the phone with tmi. Fine u didn't put on ur website a drop shipment from manufacturer.(it states it now but didn't on the day I ordered them) I got it. No overhead on ur part. Fine, ill wait 3 weeks even tho u never stated that when paying an extreme amount for aftermarket seat covers. I was JUST informed that not only r they NOT gonna ship today as stated by tmi last week but they DO NOT HAVE the required materials to make my covers. It is well known here that dark charcoal is the most desired(which I currently have in my cobra) so how is it they don't have the most sought after materials? Ur an authorized dealer. U call them and get me an answer. I paid u and u accepted in good faith. This is unacceptable in my eyes. To announce they r available with cobra stitching 2 business days prior to ordering and paying $1300 to find out THEY DON'T HAVE THE NECESSARY MATERIALS? I am livid.I need answers today. This my come across as douchey but ur partners with tmi and I paid u.
I expect u to take care of ur customers. I have so much to type but will wait for ur response to go further on about this subject on this forum.

Update...just called tmi again and cj ponys tonight. I will say the guy at cjs was way professional. But tmi was something not so well. Ill wait til I call cjs tomorrow nite to describe every step of this purchase.

[email protected]
(563)210-6756.

Ron,

First I will say and I said it in the other thread, we have always stated that this would be drop ship item as it was new and obviously not in stock. It doesn't say it till you make your selection. I don't know how they might now how the materials, but just so you know the Bullitt seats were offered before these so maybe they used a good chunk of the material on those on top of any cobra seats they may have done in the days prior to you ordering, once again I do not know I'm just throwing out possibilities. I will contact Waylon today if he doesn't pop up on here and see what is going on. That's the best I can do for you as I obviously can't speak for TMI and the happenings over there.

Twisted2v

Established Member
I can't find where to buy headrest foam.

I think my buddy from WebpageFX did some work for you guys. His name's Scott.

Twisted2v

Established Member
So, the upholstery kit sells the material for the headrest. Does it fit a GT headrest, is the foam coming out soon or what?

Users who are viewing this thread