2003 10th anni Cora

1/2 bent

Established Member
Hi. I kinda just want to see what i get offered here. The car is for sale for sure. Prices vary so much from state to state.
The car is in pretty good shape beside from a few rock nicks on the hood. The other is where i had a dam lisence plate mount put on it to stop getting tickets. That thing started to wear a fine line into the bumper paint on the top.Took it off and put bumper plugs in it. The inside is like new and i was the only one to ride in it 99% of the time. Never been raced hard like at the track as this was my daily driver for over 5 years. Dont get me wrong i have had my highway runs with a few peeps who just had to get a better look at the rear end. Anyhow i'll just do a copy paste from the local craigs list i have it on here and a few pics.

2003 Mustang Cobra 10th Anniversary edition. Only 2003 of these were made.
Torch red color.
53,000 miles
I bought the car new in 2003 and was a daily driver intill about 3 months ago.
Has some bolt on mods.
2.8 blower pully
Bassan bx exhaust
Has o/r slp x on now seems leaky. I will include a high flow catted MRT H pipe (stainless) My fav. anyhow
Accufab 1696cfm big oval throttle body (polished version)
Diablosport Predator tuner
Fluidyne heat exchanger
Steeda cold air intake
Steeda Short throw sfifter
The car runs great and i have never had a problem with it other than a caliper lock up and was replaced last summer under warranty along with pads and rotor
Any question let me know.
I have alot more pics but can only uplaod 4
edit....btw this car was babied. I had fun in it from time to time ofcourse but was my daily driver and adult driven only.

P1000306.jpg

P1000307.jpg

P1000309.jpg

P1000304.jpg

P1000293.jpg

P1000291.jpg

P1000297.jpg

P1000312.jpg

P1000311.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread