2003 10th Anniversary Cobra

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
I can personally attest that this car is not only well built performance wise, but appearance is damn near if not show room. I have seen this car run and I can say jason made the right choices in what he put in. This is easily a high to mid 10 second car with the street manors of a stock terminator. Shit, I am sad to see it go, but I am sure who ever buys it will be more than pleased.

Good luck with the sale JP. I hope to see you in another ride soon man. Your giving up a gem for sure.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
I can personally attest that this car is not only well built performance wise, but appearance is damn near if not show room. I have seen this car run and I can say jason made the right choices in what he put in. This is easily a high to mid 10 second car with the street manors of a stock terminator. Shit, I am sad to see it go, but I am sure who ever buys it will be more than pleased.

Good luck with the sale JP. I hope to see you in another ride soon man. Your giving up a gem for sure.

+1xxxx:bowdown:

JP's Cobra is a steal at this price!!:read:

If I didn't have a snake in my garage, I'd been on his car like a hobo on a ham sandwich!!!:rockon:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
:thumbsup:
I'm with these guys.
Anyone who has seen this car will appreciate how nice it is.
Great power, great package in a CLEAN anniversary Cobra.
WOT will scare women and children too :rockon:
Good luck JP, hope to see the new ride this spring.
-J
:beer:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
The car is definately one of the cleanest Cobra's in the MCT. It's a runner (see the JP vs. Postban vid (mct videos). Someone will be the proud new owner of the Redsled. That is a killer deal, almost a no brainer for someone wanting a Cobra.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
WOT will scare women and children too :rockon:
:beer:

Makes me think of the time we went to the NMRA and we raced thru the underpasses and passed the old ladies in the Crown Vic It was so loud they put there 4 way flashers on after we passed them. Priceless
:lol:

JP

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Makes me think of the time we went to the NMRA and we raced thru the underpasses and passed the old ladies in the Crown Vic It was so loud they put there 4 way flashers on after we passed them. Priceless
:lol:

JP

It could have blown a hearing aid I'm sure! :lol:

JayM

Established Member
Beautiful Cobra. Good luck with the sale. It kills me that I am not in a position right now to buy this.

Jpjr

Established Member
Haven't been active in the forum in a while, just saw that this car is for sale.

I have seen the car up close and personal and it is beautiful. All of the work was done by pros, super clean inside and out. If I didn't already own a 10th Cobra I would buy this one.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Haven't been active in the forum in a while, just saw that this car is for sale.

I have seen the car up close and personal and it is beautiful. All of the work was done by pros, super clean inside and out. If I didn't already own a 10th Cobra I would buy this one.

You could sell the all The Turbo stuff in your closet and have a healthy down payment on the car. ;-)

JP:pop:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Beautiful Cobra. Good luck with the sale. It kills me that I am not in a position right now to buy this.

The Bank will lend you the money!;-)
:shrug:Maybe!

JP

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
I'm in the market..... What is the offer that can't be refused??????:-D

Make a couple more post so I can PM you the deal.
I think you need 5 or ten post to recieve Private messages.

JP:beer:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
New price... in first post!!!
Lets see the money ballers.

I wanted this gone by next week.

PS internet money doesn't impress me!
You want a deal lets talk bank acct. #'s and a wire transfer.

JP

Blachatch

Established Member
hang on to it till spring.. it should bring in good money.. ohio winters arnt good for selling cars.. this in one of the nicest i have seen.. im about 20k$ short lol.

good luck

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
hang on to it till spring.. it should bring in good money.. ohio winters arnt good for selling cars.. this in one of the nicest i have seen.. im about 20k$ short lol.

good luck

20k short? That's what the bank is for......................... The bank will loan you the money. That car brand new was ~35 grand. Add 20 g's in mods. Mint car mind you. For 29,000 it is an absolute steal. The car will sell for the money JP wants, If it were my car I definately wouldn't budge from the price. The car is absolutely top notch.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
I never got the deal that could not be refused!!!:)

PM sent!
I matched your offer and gave you the better end price including your GA. tax.

PS for anyone who is interested buy out on the car is 17,550. est.
So you will only pay tax on that amount when you purchase the car.
I'm not going to buy it out and own the title for 2 seconds and then have you pay tax on the full amount. I give enough to the goverment.:nonono:
Title can be ready the same day as you come to pick it up.

JP:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread