2003 10th Anniversary For Sale, Midwest

blksvt10th

Established Member
Hey, I am thinking about selling my Black 2003 Cobra 10th Anniversary Edition, looking for $27K. The cars got little under 14K on it, one owner. Never seen the winter, snow or salty roads. Basically garage kept year round, driven on sunny days. Perfect condition. Has not been pullied or tuned, but I've started getting the mods ready for upgrading. MM Full Length Subframe Connectors, Borla Cat-Back, JLT intake, MGW Short Throw Shifter, Differential Brace, and Tinted Windows around. Perfect condition (minus a small scratch on the driver's side scoop only in the paint, only needs repainting, but barely noticable). All paperwork available, including SVT build certificate, window sticker and everything else that came from the dealership. I've babied the car every day, and it's been a hard decision to think about letting her go. I saved day in and day out for the car, but my recent marriage and family planning is pushing me to sell. Please PM me if you are interested, I'll send recent pics as soon as I can take some. Only serious inquiries please...

Oh, the cars also got a few months of warranty left on it.

Location - Chicagoland

blksvt10th

Established Member
ok, the car's going on the open market this weekend. ttt for this one, since it'd be better knowing the car's going to someone who's knows and respects the terminators for what they are. I have now idea how to post pics, but if you pm your e-mail I be more that happy to send some pics over.

I forgot to mention, the cobra's also got a fiore quick release quadrant and adjuster, and a slp line lock. It's never been pullied or tuned. All records have been kept for the car. I still have all the original parts, including the original cat-back which are going with the car (or not). The car is warrantied through mid june, for any piece of mind that may give you.

Again, i'm 'looking' for 27K. For someone who wants to start with a clean cobra for modding, this is perfect. It's also a 10th anniversary. I'm looking to let this car go before the summer starts, so I'll entertain reasonable offers.

PM me if interested.

Again, I'm in the Chicagoland area.

Greg

blksvt10th

Established Member
Posted the Cobra on the internet, so if you want to check out some pictures, and other info the link is below... Again, most of the readers on this board are Cobra enthusiasts, so I'd love to see the car go to someone out here.

I've also printed out a flyer with more information I've been giving people when they come look at the car. I could send it as an attachement in an e-mail.

Asking price again is $27,000... I'll throw in a pair of Diamond Racing Wheels mounted with MT E/T Streets as a bonus. Only used once (what a shame I know).

Thanks

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...on=&max_price=&cardist=0&LNX=ESTAFSRCHUSDTEXT

blksvt10th

Established Member
I switched out the door panel insert from red to the dark charcoal. The red insert was just a little much for me on the door panels. I still have the original red inserts which are going with the car... Good catch though!

SHOLANDO

Established Member
Here are the pictures from Autotrader. beautiful car!!!

2014864181.222181588.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

2014864184.222181588.IM1.04.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

2014864187.222181588.IM1.07.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

2014864182.222181588.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

2014864186.222181588.IM1.06.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

blksvt10th

Established Member
Thanks for posting the pictures and the comment! Never really figured out how post pictures, but there it is.

Still for sale, gotten a few calls this weekend I still have to return since I've been out of town for the past few days. If you called, I'll get back to you tonight or tomorrow.

Makes me want to reconsider just looking at the pictures.

Greg

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
very nice, im local and would love to check this out if my 98 sells fairly quickly. I have an offer on it just waiting for the $$$.

TTT for ya

Users who are viewing this thread