2003 10th Annv. coupe (Black) 21k miles...

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
Well guys, as of about one week ago, my wife got a job in New York. Pretty soon, I will be heading that way myself (as soon as I find a job there). I am going to be living in Manhattan, or that general area. There is almost no way that I will have a garage, or possibly even a good parking spot for my Cobra. I absolutely hate the fact that I have to do this, but long story short is, I am going to be selling the Cobra and buying something that I can daily drive through winter, and something that I don't mind getting beat up by other city drivers (dents,etc.). I don't HAVE to sell this car because I am going to have my place here in SC (with a garage), even though I will be living in NY. I would like to sell this car rather than store it in my garage here in SC. I'd rather give someone else the opportunity to own this car, then later in life buy another one when the time is better. Anyway, on to the point:

2003, black 10th anniversary coupe with 21,900 miles as it sits. I bought the car from a member on here almost two years ago now, when we set up a trade for my convertible 03' 10th annv. He bought it from the original owner (Todd from Aeroforce). Since I have owned it, I put some money into it (heat exchanger, shifter, bumper inserts etc, little stuff), along with regular maintenance (recent rear brakes and new rotors). All oil changes have been done within a couple months, regardless of mileage, since I don't drive it that much.

The previous owner advised that it had never been wrecked, and the title has always been clean. I have not had any incidents with it, other than running over a small piece of metal in the roadway that kicked up and scratched my driver's side door. It scratched the paint in an area about six inches long. It was very minor, but I had it fixed professionally in Georgia. They painted the door and it looks like it never happened.

The paint is in excellent condition as you can tell from the pics, and no holes have ever been drilled into the bumper. The front end is free of rock chips, and the exterior overall is free of dents, dings, scratches...The interior is flawless, no signs of wear on seats, always conditioned with leather conditioner, floor mats in good shape etc..

I am asking $24,900, which is in line with the fair market value for these cars with this mileage and condition. I am looking for a straight forward deal. I am a very honest person to deal with and have nothing to hide. I am not exactly looking to have the car shipped, so we can arrange for a pick up. The car is located in Bluffton SC.

The car was dynoed at Amazon from the previous owner, and the numbers were 561rwhp / 507rwtq, this was on a Mustang Dyno. I had the car dynoed on a DynoJet at Unique Tuning, and the numbers were 570rwhp / 532rwtq. The tune is conservative with a slightly rich air/fuel. It can be leaned out and make a bit more power, but I kept it safe.

My name is Ryan, and I can PM my phone number and more info to anyone who is seriously interested. I work nights, so you can leave me a message. I might be interested in trades for an Evo, or STI, because I want a daily driver for NY that is still fun to drive. I will miss this car sooo much, but I will have another later in life. Maybe even buy it back from the next owner...haha :)

Mods are as follows:

*******ENGINE / FUEL / DRIVETRAIN********
-Whipple 2.3 twin screw blower (Gen 1)
-Metco #4 quick change lower pulley (17 lbs of boost)
-90mm/100mm Billetflow red idlers and shorter belt
-Billetflow single blade red throttle body
-JLT cold air induction
-Siemens/Deka 60lb injectors with harness
-Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump with wiring upgrade
-SCT programmer with custom tune from Rick at Amazon
(the tuner has 2 tunes in it, one from Amazon, the other from my tuner "Unique Tuning")
-SCT BA2400 MAF
-NGK BR6 plugs

-UPR quick release clutch quadrant with firewall adjuster
-MGW red handle shifter
-Centerforce dual friction clutch
-Liberty 26 spline input shaft
(previous owner advised this mod was done, but I have not checked to make sure)
-Upgraded TOB retainer sleeve
-Fidanza aluminum flywheel
-Steeda oil separator
-Optima red top battery
-Custom built 200 amp alternator with wiring upgrade

*******EXHAUST*******
-Bassani high flow catted x-pipe
-Magnaflow cat back exhaust

*******COOLING*******
-LDC head cooling mod
-Afco pro series dual pass heat exchanger
-LFP intercooler expansion tank (black)
-Spal heat exchanger fans with electric switch
-Electric radiator fan switch
-Electric intercooler pump switch
-Easy hood breathing mod

*******SUSPENSION / WHEELS / TIRES*******
-Full length HANS custom sub-frame connectors with jacking rails (weld-in)
-H&R SS springs (with stock iso's)
-Aluminum differential bushings
-Billetflow 6 bolt diff brace
-FR-500 black wheels (17x9 front / 17x10.5 rear)
-DSS level 2 halfshafts
-Kenny Brown hard launch bar
-Kenny Brown toe link bars
-Maximum Motorsports low profile IRS bolts
-Khumo 315's out back (street tire, not DR)
-Nitto 555's up front

********GAUGES AND INTERIOR*******
-Speed of Sound A-Pillar dual guage pods
-Aeroforce scan guages (x2)
-Aeroforce 3 bar MAP sensor connected to Aeroforce gauges
-Aeroforce oil pressure sensor kit connected to Aeroforce gauges
-Autometer dual gauge pod in dash cluster painted to match interior (red)
-Autometer Lunar series boost gauge
-Autometer Lunar series vac/boost gauge
-AEM wideband kit/gauge
-"Mito" rear view mirror with compass and outside temp display
-COBRA grill emblem
-Custom engine and cockpit plaques with build info
-5% limo tint on all windows (not windshield)

And on to pics:

33532000025_large.jpg

33532000023_large.jpg

33532000024_large.jpg

33532000036_large.jpg

33532000035_large.jpg

The front screen in this pic has since been removed, but I still have it in the garage if owner wants it.
33532000009_large.jpg

33532000010_large.jpg

33532000005_large.jpg

33532000031_large.jpg

33532000013_large.jpg

33532000015_large.jpg

33532000016_large.jpg

33532000034_large.jpg

33532000017_large.jpg

33532000032_large.jpg

33532000020_large.jpg

33532000021_large.jpg

33532000022_large.jpg

s-krouse

Established Member
hey,
i have been trying to buy one of these cars and have had some bad luck. i have a loan approved to buy one and after driving to chicago and driving the car agreeing on a price. once i get a copy of the title it has a branded lemon law title from california. that was quite disappointing. so my bank is on me to find another car. the loan amount is for $21000.00. so that what i have to offer. i'm not trying to low ball you but i need to find one fairly quickly. let me know if interested.:beer:

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
did you get that car from steve in knoxville

Yes:)

Also, I have added an I-Pod hook up that was professionally installed at Best Buy. $130. Forgot to mention. I am in the process of getting back to all the PMs. Thanks.

***The car has two sets of keys and key fobs, original owner's manual, SVT paperwork, and will come with dyno sheet and original window sticker.

Last edited:

LOUS150

Established Member
i can say that i am good freinds with the previous owner. this ride is sweet and worth the money, dam that thing is sweet i still dont believe he swapped. glws

BearsFTW18

Established Member
wow, absolutely awesome. Almost makes me regret buying my 427R and not waiting.

GLWS :beer:

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
Geeze guys, I feel like a ricer sitting here looking at Evo's and Sti's online to replace the Cobra....... I know my wife got her dream job in New York, but holy crap..... she needs to make this up to me BIG TIME.....wink wink.. :)

VICVAZ

Banned
Hey rsnyder call me so we can talk about maybe getting this car sold......i sold my 2004 terminator , now im ready for another one..... 561-386-1005...vic..fyi ill be in nc on 12/28 to 12/30...thanks

Last edited:

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
As of about one hour ago, the car is SOLD. The new owner is driving it home as I type. LUCKY GUY....!!!!!!!! Sorry to all those that were interested, this sale happened fast.

BoostedNavyNuke

Established Member
As of about one hour ago, the car is SOLD. The new owner is driving it home as I type. LUCKY GUY....!!!!!!!! Sorry to all those that were interested, this sale happened fast.

Lucky guy indeed i was about to PM you too that cobra looked amazing

TigerCobra03

Established Member
Thanks Ryan for the smooth transaction. As soon as I saw this car I knew I had to have it. Beautiful car! Good luck with the move and finding the new vehicle! 4 cylinders can be fast!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread