WANTED: 2003 - 2004 Cobra Coupe SE-PA Area

ATFPat

Established Member
Looking to get back into a 03-04 Cobra Coupe. Like other similar wanted adds, looking for a low mileage, well kept, clean cobra with a clean/clear title. Looking to stay around the $30K mark and I'm in the SE PA area. Looking to stay away from yellow (Great Color - just not for me).

I have been keeping an eye for local listings for a few weeks but there isn't much. Not in a rush since it is winter!

- Pat

LS WUT

Established Member
What’s your definition of low miles, and what mods are you okay with, and what would you prefer not to have?

I’m a junkie I look at cobras all day long. I could possibly help you find one.

ATFPat

Established Member
I appreciate any help! I feel like like under 60,000 miles would be considered low. As for mods, I really want to stay away from a full blown build such as an auto, roll cage, SRA etc. I know everyone has a little bit of a different definition but close to stock or a few mods done such as wheels, supercharger (Whipple etc.), suspension, exhaust...... I know this is very vague. Also, looking to stay somewhat local.

I haven't been in the cobra scene for awhile and I feel like I'm starting all over again .... I've owned three (3) different 03 cobras. One black, yellow and DSG - all at different times. I only did wheels, suspension, exhaust, pulley and a few other minor mods and was very happy!

I did come across a black one listed on Facebook market (I believed its listed here) and a sonic blue one that was for trades. Outside of that - that's it. I know it's winter and all but even looking on this site, doesn't seem they get listed like they use to .....

LS WUT

Established Member
Sounds good buddy, now I’ve got a list of criteria that I can go off of. I’ll start my quest tomorrow morning! I’ve got work at 3am, so I’ll begin it after I settle there. I’ll keep my eyes peeled!

FoxBodyKitty

Hello -
I am selling mine. It does have quite a bit of mods but mileage is in the 40k. I am selling for $32k in N. Nevada. If you end up wanting it let me know.

Attachments

• Cobra.jpg
    Cobra.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 68

Snake82

Established Member
I’m leaning towards selling mine. DSG with 32k miles. I’m in south central PA

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MG_93

Established Member
I’m leaning towards selling mine. DSG with 32k miles. I’m in south central PA

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Definitely interested, can you PM me details on price? Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread