2003 2004 Cobra Gauge Cluster with only 17,000 miles

FST-HUH

Established Member
I am selling almost brand new 2003, 2004 gauge cluster that came off of my Cobra, Cluster is in mint condition and works just great, it shows just around 17,000 miles on it. This is a great upgrade for the old scratched ones or just to upgrade your GT or V6 look. You will not be dissapointed in this item. Item is in the box and ready to ship.

$200 + $20 shipping anywhere in the U.S. except Hawaii and Alaska

10c0_1.JPG

1e81_1.JPG

2939_1.JPG

2ed3_1.JPG

This pic is not mine but this is how it looks at night...
2f43_1.JPG

FST-HUH

Established Member
no it's not it saved by the cluster. I had this cluster in my GT that had 25K and when I put this cluster in it read 17K now that I have stock GT back in it picked up where it left off with 25K

Michaelslilgray

I need more gas...
Established Member
All Milage and Theft information is stored in the cluster. It houses all that information. If you have 2 clusters.. you have 2 different milages.

black 10th vert

Established Member
All Milage and Theft information is stored in the cluster. It houses all that information. If you have 2 clusters.. you have 2 different milages.

This is absolutely correct! I have a spare one that I plugged into my car to power up and check it for mileage and function. It lit up and displayed the mileage on that cluster NOT the actual mileage of my car. My car would also not start with this cluster plugged in because of the PATS system. I had to plug my original one back in, just to be able to move the car back into the garage.

triplethreat

can you swap the electronics on the clusters? I need a cluster because I changed the gauges and now my fuel and speedometer are wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread