2003 6.0L 4" Turbo Back Exhaust

RDWHINE

Terminator
Established Member
Man that sounds amazing!!! I got a 2006 f250 with the 6.0 and I cut the cat and muffler off and just straight piped it, it sounds really good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coposrv

Established Member
I have an '03 turbo waiting to into the truck. 6.0 straight piped sounds great but the 03's are head turning.

Travizzle

Working Class Hero
Established Member
It will definitely get some attention. Its sounds just like a jet. When crusing with the windows up its not bad. But anybody with their window down at a stoplight gets their eardrums blownout.

Travizzle

Working Class Hero
Established Member
If I can remember, I think I read on a powerstroke forum that the 03-04 f250s have the loud turbos. It has to do with the number of vanes on the unison ring in the turbo.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I'm surprised there aren't any 6.0L haters in here yet...

Sounds good! :beer:

RDWHINE

Terminator
Established Member
I have heard of you build the 6.0 right ( head studs, egr delete ) tey are better than a 7.3. I love my 6.0 and wouldn't trade it for nothin. Pulls the cobra around like a champ

hotshoe77

Established Member
I have heard of you build the 6.0 right ( head studs, egr delete ) tey are better than a 7.3. I love my 6.0 and wouldn't trade it for nothin. Pulls the cobra around like a champ

yea i have a 03 6.0 with head studs egr delete and different oil cooler with a tune and it runs great.

Users who are viewing this thread