2003 948hp Compound Boost Cobra For Sale/Trade

VIPER D

PSI Monster
Established Member
how is the drivability with this set up??

Keep in mind that i had an hp turbo cobra that i built and sold and compared to that this is much better.

This has a better clutch (i had nothing but problems with a spec 5) also this kit retains the blower so you dont have the common vac leaks assoicated with hacking the lines to make an older manifold work and no check ingine lights.

also there is much more cooling due to the air to air for the turbos and the water to air for the blower.

VIPER D

PSI Monster
Established Member
just thought i'd ask. how much are you looking to get for it?

Thats a real HARD Question to answer. I sold my other tt cobra that wasn't as nice as this one and not nearly as tuned/built but still some serirous hp for $33,500 I gotta imagine that I could get more for this one. But I would also trade for a stockish cobra and cash and give that to my wife as a dailey driver.

I am not desperate to sell it thats why I didnt put a price on it. But on the other hand I really like my evo x (jap awd and turbo) and if i sold this cobra i would then sell my evo and buy a nissan gtr for every day and keep it stock. Who knows....

I have issues I keep buying these cars and have no time to use them....

Users who are viewing this thread