2003 AB Mach 1 5Sp Pittsburgh, PA $15K

fharding

Established Member
Hey guys, I have decided to see if anyone would be interseted in buying my 2003 AB Mach 1. The car currently has 59,000 miles on the body and has 8,000 (i believe) on the motor. The motor was replaced in 2010 with the Ford Racing Aluminator NA motor. There are no known problems with the car. I drive the car in the summer time to car shows and cruises. In the winter it sleeps in a garage.

MODS:
BBK Longtube headers
BBK H-pipe Catless and Catted (catless is currently on the car but I will give you the catted H-pipe if you need it)
Bolra Exhaust
JLT Ram Air Intake
Intake spacer
Steeda Tri-ax shifter
Full length subframe connectors
4.10 gears
Eibach springs and struts ( I still have stock springs and struts as well)
MM Caster Camber plates
Also, I have a brand new SPEC 2+ clutch and flywheel that will go with the car as well (I have no use for it, I bought it for a KB Build I was going to do.)
--The current clutch in the car is fine, doesnt slip or anything.

Any questions, I can be reached at [email protected] or 412-477-8421.
I am asking $15K (basically because of the new motor) I am open to offers and suggestions on what the car might be worth in the market today.

Thanks guys.

IMG_9679.jpg

IMG_7537.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

clean93

Established Member
looks great. i plan on letting my fox go and move on to a mach or terminator. good luck with the sale that mach looks great and a good deal

fharding

Established Member
looks great. i plan on letting my fox go and move on to a mach or terminator. good luck with the sale that mach looks great and a good deal

Thanks! I have one offer on the car so far. I figure this would sell pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread