2003 anniversary coupe

Suki

Established Member
hey all ,
looking at 03 coupe completely bone stock black one owner car very clean 27kmiles
what the pricing for that these days body 10 interior 8.5 tires only have been change to the oem spec as well

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
that sounds nice. nowadays as crazy as things are, i wouldn't be surprised if something like that goes for close to 30k.

don't let the money alone stop you though, a bone stock, one-owner coupe is hard to come by, and imo the best canvas to work with. good luck!

Ke1130

Established Member
I would agree around 30k. There’s a 12k mile black coupe on the Chicago Craigslist for $36k just for a reference.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
that sounds nice. nowadays as crazy as things are, i wouldn't be surprised if something like that goes for close to 30k.

don't let the money alone stop you though, a bone stock, one-owner coupe is hard to come by, and imo the best canvas to work with. good luck!

100000% a 1 owner car is invaluable and I would be willing to pay thousands more over market value if I were in the market. Having something somebody hasn't had their grimey hands all over is so nice.

Users who are viewing this thread