2003 black 10th coupe for sale. motor went south

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
truly testing the waters. car was in perfect condition until a recent bad tank of gas. motor has already been removed from the car and torn down. I would be willing to store car in my shop until fixed and even assist putting new motor in car. it's pretty bad ass, just the motor let go. heads are in good shape. otherwise mod list is below, I'm sure I'm forgetting some things. car has fully upgraded stereo. was in the process of finishing the rear box which I custom built. all I had left to do was cover it.

I can provide lots of pictures upon request or videos.

I want to get into a new GT500. if I can't get 15k for the car then I will begin parting it out....but I can't imagine why I couldn't get that. car also available for viewing north of dallas texas, PM me for more info.

car made 684 RWHP at horsepower by Hermann in MD.

Lightning Force Performance Heat exchanger
HID heads and fogs
Gauges and gauge pods and dash pods
MM XL Subframe connectors
Maximum Motorsports Full Coil over suspension all around w/CC plates
Billetflow IRS brace
Dual ford GT pumps
Modified FPDM
99-01 euro tail lights
SLP LM1 catback
SLP Catted X pipe
SLP Long Tube headers
Flaming river Solid joint steering shaft
High flow water pump for the heat exchanger
Whipple 2.3L Twin Screw supercharger (3.0, 3.5, and 2.75 pullies)
70 lb/hr fuel injectors
JLT Ram air intake
SCT 2600 Big Air MAF sensor
SCT Xcal3 tuner
Custom dyno tunes
BF Idler pullies
Radiator reservoir
Heat exchanger reservoir
26 spline input shaft
Spec stage 2+ clutch
3.73 gears
Upgraded carbon fiber traction lock
MGW short throw shifter
Fiore clutch Quadrant and microclick firewall adjuster
BilletFlow aluminum hood vents
Optima battery w/custom hold down
Accufab Throttle body
COBRA letters on the rear end.
Steering rack solid mounts
Lightweight aluminum flywheel
T-56 Magnum transmission with new custom aluminum driveshaft
Infinity Kappa front speakers amplified
Rockford Fosgate Rears amplified
Rockford Fosgate T-400-4 for speakers
Rockford Fosgate 501bd
Rockford Fosgate P3 12" in sealed custom box.
Pioneer AVH P4000DVD
AEM wideband O2
gauge cluster bezel
speed of sound pillar pod (doesn't have raptor claw addition)
hood struts
Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires all around (rears approximately 50% tread, fronts approximately 85% tread, Garage kept, not dryrotting in the sun)

stainless soft lines for all around (not installed yet)
new front brakes (on less than 2000 miles) (EBC Green pads and brembo solid rotors)
new rear brakes in box (rear brakes have lots of life left, cross drilled brembos an HPS pads)
SLP LM2 mufflers new in the box (in case I wanted to quiet it down)
16" drag wheels and tires front and rear (both sets of tires should be replaced. wheels in good shape.
new front hubs.

car besides shortblock is in GREAT shape. was meticulously maintained by myself.

I will likely have the block checked this weekend to determine if it can be bored and re-used with larger pistons.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
if you click the link in the sig, you can see it in action and the poster of that video was me. you can see lots and lots of pics out there of it, and videos of it's progression. I've got a pic here on my work computer I'll put out there.

http://www.streetfire.net/photo/imgp6174_1423687.htm

http://www.streetfire.net/photo/imgp6179_1423692.htm

http://www.streetfire.net/photo/imgp6205_1423726.htm

interior is in great shape. 10 years old. but great shape.

engine other than EGR cleanup, that was pretty much how the engine bay looked.
http://www.streetfire.net/photo/imgp6469_1426870.htm

Last edited:

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
odometer reading is below 80...I want to say 78ish. diff is less than 10k old (everything, pumpkin, gears everything.) transmission is less than 2k miles. it was installed at the same time. the brakes were. engine was the only stock piece. car was 100% bone stock when I bought it, had like 68k miles on it. car has been garage kept since I bought it. bought car in Feb 2007. I deployed october 2007 and didn't come back other than R&Rs until april 2011. car has other little security related things on it that I won't discuss that will be transferred to new owner. and discussed once a potential owner shows good interest.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
oh yeah, clean and clear title in hand. I am the second owner. no wrecks, dings etc, the heads are the revised one. the parts alone are well worth the money.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
wouldnt be interested in trading for a mint 2010 dodge ram would ya? ad is in the section for trade if interested.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
nice truck man, but sorry, I have a nice Chevy that does what I want. good luck selling it man.

I will remove parts as desired to allow for a lower price. if you add it all up, it's well worth it, especially it being a clean 10th anniversary cobra. I'm not hurting, so don't expect a price drop.

Users who are viewing this thread