2003 Black Cobra 4600 Miles $28500

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
Well guys I don't think this is a great place to sell cars, but I thought I would post it here before it goes on autotrader. Kinda pump me up for the sale. I do not want any trades. I do have the stock rims. They are the machined rims. I reserve the right to deny test drives and view the car:) I want this car to go to a good home. I maybe able to help on sales tax. Anyhow thanks for looking please comment good or bad.

I was supposed to put it up forsale in the spring but could not motivate my self to do it. I will miss the car. I just don't want to give up my other toy. It comes down to room. I just don't have enough. Not to mention it's silly to won a car you barely drive.

2003 Factory Supercharged Cobra SVT "Terminator"

Well I need room in my garage and have to sell something. This is an excellent example of a 03-04 SVT Cobra. All Original except for a moderate pulley, tune and intake. Car has never been beat on. It is one of five cars I own. I am the second owner. I purchased it back in August 2004. The car had just 1370 miles on the odometer. It now has 4600miles. It has been to the dyno once just to check the AFR and see what kind of numbers it put down. It resides in a heated garage with a cover next to my 911 Turbo Porsche. This car is very nice like new. I keep it very clean. It does not see rain or salt obviously. The car is truly an animal. Very fast and easy to drive. I love the sound of the factory Eaton supercharger. All oil changes are Mobil1 twice a year. The paint is excellent no chips/scatches/dings. The interior still smell new. I really would like to have the car find a good home. I own the car free and clear so I could be some help with taxes. Test drives will be given at my discretion and only with me in the car. I hope people understand why I am so picky. My price is fairly firm. I am not looking for trades, just cash. I have the title in hand with no liens, so we can do a quick deal. I am selling this to free up space.

Dyno Numbers: 471RWHP / 505RWTQ

Modifications:
The mods installed on this vehicle are very basic. I put them on for more power and reliability. I have all factory parts bagged and tagged and will sell with the car.

K&N FIPK II
This is one of the most popular intakes for this car. It gives solid gains and easy maintenance.

Metco X10 Pulley System
This kit replaces all the factory 8 rib pulleys and idlers with high quality 10 rib pulleys. The system allows much more belt wrap and more belt contact removing belt slip. This also eliminates shredded belts. The combo of upper and lower pulleys creates 13lbs of boost. For comparison the factory boost is an 8lbs. Many people run combo pushing 17-18lbs on pump gas. I feel that’s just too much heat for the Eaton. Most people do not buy this kit as it is very expensive ($1300). A simple pulley can be had for less than $100. I do have different pulley combos for a Whipple which I will include. I had thought of eventually going that route.

Predator Portable Tuner
Custom Tune By James at Runnin With The Devil. Great company to work with. Make sure everything is right! Unit also does logging.

Kenne Bell Boost A Pump
Not really necessary at this level. Just gives a added bit of safety. I figured why not plus if you ever go Whipple or more boost you just crank up the fuel.

Mafia MAF
The factory MAF will peg at 13lbs(2.8 Pulley) of boost above 4-5krpms. So I upgraded it to keep the car safe. A lot of guys also skip this and risk damaging their car. Again if you go Whipple one less thing to buy.

Ported Eaton Blower
I had Steigmier port and polish this blower to a stage3. They are definitely the best place to go. The port adds a dyno proven 50-60WHP, With just 13lbs of boost. However the main reason to port and polish the blower besides power is efficiency. The intake temperatures are greatly reduced. This makes your engine much happier in warm weather.

Fiore Firewall Adjuster
This lowers the engagement at any height you like. I hated the factory unit.

BBS Plasma
Front 18x8 245/40/18 BFG KDW2 1500miles
Rear 18x10.5 315/25/18 BFG Drag Radials 100miles These rims are no longer made in 10.5” making these very valuable.

MM Coilovers
I was going to just do springs up front but wanted the better ride and handling co lovers provide. They are adjustable at any height. The ride is actually better than stock.

MM Caster Camber Plates
These units allow perfect adjustment on a lowered vehicle. Keeps you from chewing up front tires.

MM Tie Rod Ends
I installed these so that the lowered front end would have the correct factory bump steer. Again something most people don’t do.

H&R SS Springs
I have rear H&R SS springs to lower the car. I have the front ones as well. I just decided to do coilovers instead.

Cosmetics
Painted Eaton supercharger black. What can I say I had Whipple envy.

Notes
I have all receipts, certificates and dyno charts.

Included in the sale
All stock parts
Original 17” machine finished rims / no tires

Build Number: 1322 of 8394
VIN:
Assembled: Dearborn Assembly Plant 07/19/2002
Mileage:4583

4.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
I have a bunch of pics. I just don't like this camera. I will post them up tommorrow. I also hope to get on Auto trader by then. Just so u guys know My driveway is on a hill so I had to come almost all the way down to have a level spot for pics. Sorry about all the reflections. Couldn't be helped

Crow

Established Member
I just want to verify...This car still has the stock exhaust on it and it made 471. That is very nice. Extremely clean car. This is a jewel.

theArgument

Established Member
Wow, $28500 is a deal for a clean car with such low mileage. And the Plasmas and Coilovers just make the price a STEAL.

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
I am located at 44904 Ohio.

Guys I think the car might be sold to a real nice guy. He seems like he will continue my tradition of barely driving it:) Seriously though if the deal falls through I will let all of you know who emailed me. Thanks guys and good luck with your hunt!

Ralph

Users who are viewing this thread