2003 Black Cobra Coupe

DontGetBit

The Dynasty has begun....
Established Member
I said that I would never do this, but after many hours of debate I have decided to sell my Cobra. I want to buy a house and need to lower my expenses. I will miss this car, but I can always buy another one in the future.

2003 Black Cobra Coupe
Interior is Black with rare Tan inserts
41,000 miles

I am the second owner and purchased the car with 2,200 miles on the odometer. The car runs, drives, and looks great with no accident history. The exterior is in great shape with a few minor paint chips from driving on the highway. The interior is perfect with little to no signs of wear. The oil has been changed every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 5w20 synthetic and a Motorcraft filter. This car has NEVER been to the track.

List of modifications:
Steeda 2.81 pulley
Steeda 100mm idler pulley
NGK TR6 plugs gapped at .032
JLT RAI w/ heat shield
Stiegemeier ported throttle body and plenum
Mac Prochamber (off-road)
Steeda Stainless Steel Catback (Borla)
LFP Heat Exchanger
H&R Race Springs
Steeda TriAx Shifter
Autometer Gauge Cluster Bezel
Autometer Lunar Series Vac/Boost Gauge
DynoJet Wideband Commander (will include new replacement wideband o2 sensor)
Diablosport Predator with custom tune by RWTD (will include power adapter and serial cable to interact with your computer)
275/40-17 Nitto 555 Extreme on front (will include replacement warranty from Discount Tire)
315/35-17 Nitto 555 Drag Radials on rear (installed 2 weeks ago)
20% tint on side and rear windows
I have a brand new uninstalled Black Billetflow IRS Cover Brace that can go with the car. I also have the stock air box, intake tube, pulley, pulley guard, throttle body/plenum, h-pipe, and catback that I will include if interested.

The car made 450hp/475tq on the dyno before the installation of the heat exchanger and ported tb/plenum and with the previous tune (not from RWTD). With the air/fuel dialed in perfect from the RWTD tune and ported tb/plenum it feels much stronger and should put down a little more hp/tq.

Asking $25,000 or best offer

If you have any questions please send me a PM.

Pictures:

DSCF0182.jpg

DSCF0187.jpg

DSCF0184.jpg

DSCF0185.jpg

DSCF0113.jpg

Engine.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0040a.jpg

Last edited:

ranger2339

Established Member
Thats what im looking for... I just need to wait a few months untill i get back to FT.Bragg....

Nice car..

Josh

u n v kenny

Established Member
Bump, no one one this bored would appreciate this as much as me! Ugh! whyyyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread