2003 Black Cobra - Illinois

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Well, unfortunately I need to let my Cobra go. Working in the auto industry on straight commission, things are getting tight and I need to sell. It is a black coupe with just over 42,000 miles on it. The only mods are shifter, Flowmasters, x-pipe, and K&N fipk. I do have a 2.93 pulley that I was bought used, but never installed. I have never taken it to the track or even put it on a dyno. The only bads are it needs tires and brakes, but otherwise the car is in great shape. I detail it all the time with professional equipment and I have babied it since I have owned it. It has sat in the garage since I bought it. I can e-mail pictures that I have on my home computer. Asking $19,500 obo. I live about 1/2 hour south of Chicago. Thanks for looking.

Justin

Here is a link the pics, I accidentally put one a few posts down as well....... http://s454.photobucket.com/albums/qq267/hooligan03/

Well, after having it up for a few months without a lot of offers (most likely because of timing and the economy) I have decided to keep the car and I am going to go balls to the wall with it, plus work picked up so I can keep it. Thanks to all that looked.

Last edited:

bluestang1724

Established Member
hey man im in iraq right now.. but when i get back im gona take leave back home which is in IL. i m from Mokena. its right by orland park and frankfort.. so ill b in the area.. so if the car is still for sale around march let me kno.. im buyin a termi when i get home and ill have some money to spend too lol

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. I'm not great at figuring out how to post up pics, if anyone is able to help I would greatly appreciate it.

niu19

Thanks for the compliments. I'm not great at figuring out how to post up pics, if anyone is able to help I would greatly appreciate it.

you have to host the pictures somewhere (like photobucket.com, tinypic.com) then use the "insert image" icon on the message window here (looks like a postcard of a mountain) and put the url to the hosted image.

if i made that sound too difficult, just pm me and i'll give you my email address and host them for you. :-D

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
hooligan03

Users who are viewing this thread