2003 Black Cobra *With Ford Warranty*

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
2003 Black Cobra *With Ford Warranty* NEW PRICE

Well it's time to sell my car, I've owned it for a year and one month. Bought it with 37-38,000 miles and it currently sits at 40,600. I honestly bought the car and was living in North Carolina, but ended up moving back to Louisiana to finish up school. So the car was bought from a Ford Dealership in Michigan shipped to Winston Salem, NC then shipped again to Baton Rouge, LA. So since I've owned the car it hasn't been driven any long distances. I may have only put a few miles on the car, but I have changed the oil every 2-3 months with Royal Purple or Mobil fully synthetic oil. I had the oasis report from the dealership which stated the car had the "tick" but was fixed under warranty. Also when I received the car it had a leak from the rear end which I got fixed under the warranty also. While in North Carolina I had the car detailed (swirls removed) by a SVTP member (Getblown2k3), he can attest to the condition of the car. Also Screamin Cobra can attest to the cars quality and overall condition(sees the car very often).

**The warranty information will be posted as soon as I get the papers out of the bank. But if i remember correctly the car does have 2 more years of full warranty coverage. So if anything goes wrong, your covered.

Just got the Warranty information
-Ford Extended Extra Care Warranty
-Ends on 10/2/2010 or 74,539

Website that tells you exactly what is covered.
Ford Extended Warranty - Genuine Ford ESP

Vin: 1fafp48y73f301539

Clean Carfax

Engine/Transmission Modifications
-Mac Intake
-Steeda Tri-Ax Short Shifter
-Fiore Firewall Adjuster
-Steeda Quick Release quadrant
-Redline Tuning Hood Struts(NOT INSTALLED, but will come with car)

Exhaust Modifications
-Bassani o/r X-pipe
-Borla Stinger Stainless Steel Exhaust (Rear is polished)
-Still have Bassani Hi-Flow Cats that I will include
-MIL Eliminators

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk23XzXgWUQ"]YouTube - Bassani X-pipe with Hi-Flow Cats and Borla Stingers[/ame]

Suspension Modifications
-Stock springs 1 coil cut all around
-UPR Subframe Connectors (welded on)(also I have since sprayed them with a rustoleum paint to prevent any rust and it makes them look a lot better even though they are under the car)

Wheel/Tire Modifications
-17" 2004 Chrome Cobra Wheels
-Nitto 555 275/40/17 (60% tread left)
-Fusion ZRI 235/40/17 (60% tread left)
-1 inch Hubcentric Spacer in the rear so rim/tire sits flush against body
-Rear quarter panels have been rolled to prevent rubbing

Interior Modifications
-Avic D3 Navigation/DVD headunit
-MGW F'in Fast Shift Knob (Composite Race Knob)
-5% Tint on rear and side glass (rear glass has a black vinyl towards the top to cover the dot matrix)
-35% tint on the front windshield with a 5% strip at the top to make it look uniform all around(Black Vinyl strip at the top where the running horse is to cover the dot matrix)

Exterior Modifications
-Tinted Rear Taillights(painted to match the 3rd brake light)
-LED License Plate lights
-Oracle 6,000k HIDS in headlights and Fog lights
-Cobra Emblem in grill(will include original Running Horse)
-Brand New 3rd Brake light (previous one had 6 LEDS out)
-SS Inserts on Rear Bumper
-Antenna has been shaved off and patch with metal and painted

Maintenance/Upkeep
-Oil changed 6 times (2-3 month spans) Oil was not near being dirty when changed each time but I did it due to it running daily.
-Air filter recharged a month ago
-Interior has been taken car with 303 Aerospace, Lexol products
-Exterior has been washed I'd say twice a month with 2 bucket method and Foam gun.
-Wheels were bought used from a local mustang owner(have some curbage not much) Wheels were clay barred and treated with sealant every wash
-I have the pulley cover and it will come with the car.
-Steering creaks, which is widely known, but I have not heard many good things about the local Ford Dealership so I hesitate to bring it to them to repair. If buyer requests, I will let them inspect it or find another local dealer to fix the problem.
-I am having the car professionally detailed again here in Louisiana by a detailer from Autopia.org.(December 6th)

Price: $20,000

Title In Hand

2559893943_52ac69c644_o.jpg

2560715620_8d74ea85f4_o.jpg

2560715468_9a92572f24_o.jpg

2560715382_8b3013fbbb_o.jpg

2945333034_ddfb42b903_o.jpg

No Antenna
IMG_3439.jpg
[/IMG]

Exhaust pre-polish
IMG_2104.jpg

Pictures when car was detailed to show the paint quality

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

Painting Subframe Connectors
IMG_1825.jpg

And finally pictures from the first day I received the car.

IMG_1372-1.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

5.jpg

2-2.jpg

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
thanks, trying to move on. There aren't many Cobras out there that are this lightly modded, the outside looks great...it just needs a KB or Whipple to be the total monster.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
dude what?! why?!

I did the detailing on this car shorty after he got it, and this thing is beautiful, I can attest that this owner is a perfectionist... he had my ass working like a horse, lol.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Just trying to move on, I honestly don't hold on to cars past a years mark. I try not to sit on something too long if you know what I mean, not really in that position yet.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
Just trying to move on, I honestly don't hold on to cars past a years mark. I try not to sit on something too long if you know what I mean, not really in that position yet.

same here... selling mine as well, haha.

i'm going to another cobra though... i'll wait for the gt500's and C6Z's to come down in price then move on to one of those...

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I think i've seen this car in Hammond a few times... It's definately a BEAUTY.

:beer:

Not me, might be screamin cobra. Can't say I've ever driven to hammond.

Bump someone pick this up. Miles are low, condition is beyond great. Can't find many without a pulley, be the first to put one on here.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
no trades, need cash on this bad boy. Nice rx-7 though, best color other than a grey spirit R

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
16k cash.. i mean you can find one for that much, but not mine. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread