2003 Black Coupe F/S LOW MILES!

GotBoost03Cobra

Big Pimpin' Spendin' G's
Established Member
Its a 13,500 mile 03 cobra. Never had a mod installed on it. Never had the "TICK" and never had any issues other than abnormal rear tire wear! Haha! OH! the rear diff seal was leaking, took it to ford. 79 bucks. I had it fixed! :pepper: its lovely I just bought a new vehicle that gets better mileage and better space so i can take my clients around a little easier..

Asking $26,000 only because you know that the car has never been over boosted or damaged. Excellent condition inside and out.

Clean Carfax and always maintained on schedule.

Call me if you are interested.. I might just pay the car off in the first week of april if nobody wants to take it home. so no, i wont budge on the price hardly at all. Simply because its a near-perfect, non-modded black cobra.. that is VERY low miles.

Zachary Collins
[email protected]
918-906-0781

Last edited:

GotBoost03Cobra

Big Pimpin' Spendin' G's
Established Member
The stripe was on the car when i bought it.. ur about the only one that doesnt like it also.. hrmm... everyone has the right to thier own opinion i guess.

silveroush281

ITBLOWZBYE
Established Member
nevermind my pm. I had seen a post in another thread about your car when i pmed you about the price.

GotBoost03Cobra

Big Pimpin' Spendin' G's
Established Member
Yes i will ship the car no problems. there are a bunch of good shipping companies I used when i had the Dinan M5. I'll send you pics as soon as i get back in town. You wont be disappointed

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
He said it was a stripe so the hardest part of gettin the decal off is plugging in the blow dryer and peeling it off. Other than that it's easy as anything.

GotBoost03Cobra

Big Pimpin' Spendin' G's
Established Member
Back to a luxury car now...The snake is alright.. just not a good daily driver for Commercial Real Estate. Clients dont care much for the rough ride and the blower whine when you are trying to discuss properties.

Last edited:

GotBoost03Cobra

Big Pimpin' Spendin' G's
Established Member
Yeah, I will PM you some pics tonight. I just got back in town and im crunching information from the trip up here at work. I should be done here by 5 or 6 and I'll have pics to everyone who is interested.

The stripe looks hella lot better in person than it does in the pics. I get nothing but compliments on it here in town. But I can see how people get the 6 banger idea in their head from my sig. picture.. When it comes down to it though.. it is still just a mustang LMAO! just alot nicer and faster and much more potential than most.. but still a mustang.. HAHA.

Take Care everyone.. check back for the pics tonight!!!!****

Users who are viewing this thread