2003 Black Vert 31kmi CHICAGO area

Unoid

Established Member
2003 Black Vert 31kmi CHICAGO area Lowered $19k

SOLD to TNT94cobra

Selling my 2003 Black Vert. Currently has 31k miles but will slowly go up since I drive it still. Asking $19,000, No trades. Located in Chicago area.

Bought used 2.5 years ago from local dealer with 15kmiles on it.
I still have 9months of extended (FORD) bumper to bumper warranty.

At 20k miles I put on a 2.93 Blower pulley, JLT intake, MRT Catless H pipe with flowmaster catback (4" 15degree rolled magnaflow tips). Diablo predator.

Tuned by Bob Kurgan at 455/465 with good timing and AF.

Car currently has nearly flawless 18x9-10" Chrome FR-500 wheels with 80% tread on front BFG KDW's with mostly bald 315's BFG DR's on the back.
Car will also come with 17" chrome 95 Cobra R rims with snow tires on them.

Contact me at: [email protected]
Mobile: 219-885-9192

On to the pictures:

cobrawheels1.jpg

cobrawheels2.jpg

elliekai4.jpg

dynotune.jpg

Last edited:

Unoid

Established Member
Clean title? Leins? Recall done?

Clean title, I have a car loan on it atm , If buyer is 100% committed I could pay it off with a CC and have title in hand and not meet at bank.

Not sure what recalls you speak of, if its the carpet near accelerator, then I don't think so, but I've investigated it and it is safe.

TNT94COBRA

Established Member
ya the only one im aware of is the carpet recall, the reason I ask is in order to import it to canada all the recalls need to be done in the country registered, a letter from a ford dealership stating such, as well as no leins and a clean title. Are you close to kendalville (not far from fort wayne)

Users who are viewing this thread