2003 Cammed RCSB Silverado

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
Well i think its time for something else so my silverado had to go. Its a 2003 regular cab short bed 5.3 that i bought a little over a year and a half ago with 105,XXX miles and it now has 111,XXX miles. Its Victory red and has 22 inch SS wheels with like new tires. Looks mods are; Street Scenes SS front bumper, OEM painted mirror caps, Debadged, 22 inch SS wheels, 2/4 DJM Deluxe drop, OEM 06 HD hood and grille, 05 Tahoe center console, I might be missing some stuff, Here are the mods to the drivetrain; XeSSive Motorsports HellRaiser cam, Comp 918 springs, LS2 Timing chain, TSP pushrods, stock heads milled .030, ARP rod bolts, TBSS intake manifold, LS3 90mm DBW TB, Dr. X link harness, AEM brute force CAI, New MAF, FAST 36lb LS2 style injectors, Pace setter LT Ceramic coated headers, TSP Y pipe (modified for deep tranny pan), Corsa Exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler, ASP pulley set with gates belts, 160* thermostat, OEM 08 E-Fans, Nelson E-Fan harness, New radiator, 4200 PI Vigilanti stall, Transmission has been gone through and rebuilt with the best parts and maybe has 500 miles on it since, The rearend has 4.11 gears and a Yukon Dura Grip posi unit. At this time im not looking to part the truck but if someone wants the truck stock with just the looks ill go ahead and put it back to stock but im going to need a deposit first. Im asking $15,500 becuase i owe a lot to the bank still and I personally have over 10k worth or parts in the truck.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OePd55lRLlU"]YouTube - Cammed 5.3 Silverado 230/236[/ame]

Sorry for the ugly pictures i need to get new ones.
LB024-2.jpg

LB048.jpg

LB049-1.jpg

TruckParts156.jpg

TruckParts155.jpg

With the old 20's
Picture015.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Last edited:

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
I had it laying around and down here there are a lot of people who like to put ferrari stickers on their car and i did it as a joke but its gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread