2003 Cobra 648rwhp 17k miles for sell

BigOrange

Established Member
I'm selling my 2003 Yellow Cobra to make room in the garage for a new hobby. If you are interested in a Cobra with 648 rwhp and only 17,200 miles, please contact me. The list of mods are below:

2.2 Kenne Bell Super Charger
Big Oval Kenne Bell Throttle Body
Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump
Kenne Bell Boost-a-spark
MSD 8734 Two Step
60# Fuel Injectors
Four SCT programs by HBH
Granatelli Hi Performance Coils
Big Mouth SCT Mass-air Meter
12" JLT Air System
5 Billet-flow Pulleys
SC idler pulley
Battery Relocation Kit (Aluminum Box)
Battery Kill Switch
Richard Racing Manual Belt Tensioner
Dyno-Tune Dry Nitrous Kit (50hp)
Dual Nitrous Purge

D&D 26 Transmission Spline Input
MGW Short Throw Shifter
Ram 11" Clutch
Ram Pressure Plate
Fidanza Flywheel
Steeda Clutch Cable and Quadrant
Drive shaft loop

Built 8.8 Rear
Richmond 4.10 Gears
Moser 31 Spline Axles w C-Clip Elim
Strange Full Spool Differential
Steeda Springs
Steeda Adjustable Upper Control Arms
Maximum Motorsports Adj Lower Control Arms
Adjustable QA1 Stocker Star Shocks
SLP Line Lock
Adjustable Maximum Motorsports Tq Box
Sub Frame Connectors

QA1 Coil Over Springs
QA1 Caster/Camber Plates
QA1 Tubular K-member
QA1 Tubular A-arms
QA1 Lightweight Aluminum Front Struts

Bassani Mid-length Headers
Bassani X-Pipe
Flowmasters Mufflers

Ron Davis heat exchanger
Vortec Water Tank Upgrade

Rear Seat Delete Kit
Corbeau Forza Cloth Racing Seats
6-point Roll Cage w/Swing-out Bars
Crow 5-point Harness
Gauges:
AEM air-to-fuel
Auto Meter fuel pressure
Pillar pod by Speed of Sound
Ford Racing Tach with shift light

4 inch Cowl Hood
Saleen Spoiler

Comes with Nittos on the street rims and MTs on the Bogarts. Also have an extra set of rear Cobra rims with new tires.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to direct you to another webpage...I have the car listed, with pics, on autotrader.com. Search by AT Car ID AT-12E99FA9.

I'm asking $27,500 but will also accept cash plus trade of dirt bike(s) and or sport 4 wheelers.

BigOrange

Established Member
cant find this car autotrader....:shrug:

On Autotrader....click "Find Cars For Sale"; at the top under "Find Your Car" you'll see a link for "find by AT Car ID". Insert "12E99FA9"

The price is comparable to other Cobra’s on Autotrader with the same mileage; however, this car has much more hp. I’m not desperate to sell…to be honest I would rather sell my 2005 Saleen…but would negotiate the price. I figure I’ll sell her or hit the track this summer. Either way I can’t lose!

Once I figure how to add pics, I will.

BigOrange

Established Member
$27,500. It seems high to some (for a zink) but you have to have seen the car in person. Including labor from mutiple top shops, I had over $60k in the car .

GoingHaam

Established Member
that thing is a beast!!! definitetly worth the price

401725095.jpg

401725094.jpg

Last edited:

Grimster

Established Member
wow man, just don't post if you are just criticizing his sale. What are you accomplishing by trying to thread crap?

OP - congrats on the sale.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
wow man, just don't post if you are just criticizing his sale. What are you accomplishing by trying to thread crap?

OP - congrats on the sale.

+1

unreal guys....please, especially terminator owners....please show some respect here and be damn glad these cars are holding value. Don't knock the prices people get! It's going to help each and every one of us owners down the road when that day comes for us to sell! Keep the market strong! These are special cars much like the 90s supras! :shrug:

BigOrange

Established Member
Thanks all for the support. I'm willing to bet all neg posts are from people who drive around in POS, not matter what "their" cars look like in their sigs. Anyone who takes extreme care of their car/s understands. I never saw what the neg posts were because the posts were removed by moderator (thank you), but I'm sure they were written by kids still living at mom's house.

GoingHaam

Established Member
comments werent all that bad, atleast not bad enough to be removed my a mod, they were basically just opinions of how the asking price is too high, reguardless of the amount put in it, and the cowl hood doesnt look good... not having the oem hood to judge it looks like the cowl was necessary maybe not 4inch necessary, but it definitely would have been a tight squeeze, if the factory hood would work at all.

, but after seeing it in action in person... and reputation of the shop that did some of the work (dynospeed)... it was a fair price... its definitely a have to see to appreciate car

if the car was all stock and you added the kenne bell itself you would be past that price

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
comments werent all that bad, atleast not bad enough to be removed my a mod, they were basically just opinions of how the asking price is too high, reguardless of the amount put in it, and the cowl hood doesnt look good... not having the oem hood to judge it looks like the cowl was necessary maybe not 4inch necessary, but it definitely would have been a tight squeeze, if the factory hood would work at all.

, but after seeing it in action in person... and reputation of the shop that did some of the work (dynospeed)... it was a fair price... its definitely a have to see to appreciate car

if the car was all stock and you added the kenne bell itself you would be past that price

Have you read the site rules yet?

Mattio

Established Member
Thanks all for the support. I'm willing to bet all neg posts are from people who drive around in POS, not matter what "their" cars look like in their sigs. Anyone who takes extreme care of their car/s understands. I never saw what the neg posts were because the posts were removed by moderator (thank you), but I'm sure they were written by kids still living at mom's house.

My original post was a mere reaction to the cost stated was involved. It by no way was an attempt to disgrace the car or the sale of it. In fact my post was posted after the op stated the car had sold... in fact, I ended with a congrats on the sale. My apologies to the op for my comment.
I have a lot of time and money invested in my ride as well, I take pride in it as much as anyone. I cut no corners and spare little expense on parts i expect to perform. After just finishing a build of a 5.0 stroker w/2.9 whipple and a return style fuel sytem to support well over 1200 and e85, I believe I have a strong understanding of what it takes to properly build a car. I wont get into my living situation or my mothers for that matter BigOrange. ;-)

cclark

Established Member
Hey congratulations with the sale man, that's bad ass!!! Any words on advice? Seems like your sold really quickly. Autotrader where it's at?? Because mine has been on here for a while and has had nothing but people trying give me less than I'm asking and shit like that

cclark

Established Member
I think it's awesome all these kids come in here and talk bs about what your asking for it and just being negative (for whatever god knows reason) but then u turn around and sell it for what your asking, so bad ass man

BigOrange

Established Member
@Mattio, no problem brother. I never saw what was written because the mod took them down. GoingHaam said someone wrote they thought the 4inch cowl hood doesn’t look good. I have no problem with that because I wouldn’t expect everyone to like it. I’m 6’ 4” so the big cowl hood does not bother me; plus it keeps the wife from wanting to drive her. I’ve seen many hoods on the street but rarely do I see the big hood. I like it so much I have one on my Saleen. I even have the Saleen symbol stretched across the hood and down the fenders. I know many people would hate that; I just don’t care. To each his own, right? If all our mustangs looked the same we would be no different than the ricers.

@cclark, the new owner has already put some money into the car to fix some issues. I am reimbursing him the amount he is spending. As far as selling the car, you just have to find the right person at the right time, just like when I bought that same car 7 years ago. I paid the same price as a brand new one cost; she was what I wanted.

Mattio

Established Member
@Mattio, no problem brother. I never saw what was written because the mod took them down. GoingHaam said someone wrote they thought the 4inch cowl hood doesn’t look good. I have no problem with that because I wouldn’t expect everyone to like it. I’m 6’ 4” so the big cowl hood does not bother me; plus it keeps the wife from wanting to drive her. I’ve seen many hoods on the street but rarely do I see the big hood. I like it so much I have one on my Saleen. I even have the Saleen symbol stretched across the hood and down the fenders. I know many people would hate that; I just don’t care. To each his own, right? If all our mustangs looked the same we would be no different than the ricers.

@cclark, the new owner has already put some money into the car to fix some issues. I am reimbursing him the amount he is spending. As far as selling the car, you just have to find the right person at the right time, just like when I bought that same car 7 years ago. I paid the same price as a brand new one cost; she was what I wanted.

I had no comment for the appearance of the car. I understand that is not needed at all. My post was concerning the total investment you had in the car (60k). I simply was asking for a better break down of the expenses or mods to justify that cost. I honestly couldn't fathom investing $60k in mods and tuning a cobra with the descriptive bill of materials you listed in the original post. Maybe i just didnt understand... Now after some judging comments from yourself, cute little "infraction" in my avatar and a slap on the wrist from the moderator, I cant let this thread go! I guess it the way it is in SVTPerformance forum life lol. But I hope you dont have any hard feelings toward myself and understand i meant "Congrats on your sale".

Users who are viewing this thread