2003 Cobra, Auto

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
I have bought This car last year and wanted to build race car. Well now i have a 2months old Son, so car is for sale.

2003 Sonic blue Cobra with 10000 miles. Has Built auto trany and solid Axle,ported blower with 2.76 pulley,Bassani x-pipe and cat-back,pro stars with brand new DRs.There is more to it I havent made the list yet. I havent drove this car since last august. very clean and nice looking. I bought this car with 7000 miles. car has never seen track. This would be the perfect drag car who has time for this. I m a truck driver so I m always on the road,and delivering the car to a new owner wouldnt be a problem. \

price $30000

These pictures are from last summer, black wheels are gone.
P1010083.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010080.jpg
[/IMG]
backcar.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

ewaters8

Ewaters8svt
Established Member
one of my friends is putting an auto in his 03 and it is going to end up running him around 7 grand....tony at hp performance in j-ville is doing it right now..

fr03cobra

Established Member
ewaters8 said:
one of my friends is putting an auto in his 03 and it is going to end up running him around 7 grand....tony at hp performance in j-ville is doing it right now..

I saw that car at Tony's the other day sweet car. woow 7k.

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
Back from dead. I m still selling this car if anyone intersted.
Solid axle, automatic, upper pulley only car.
I have 4lb lower pulley for it but didnt have time to drop the car off.
I should have it on the car in less than 2 weeks, since the guy that does work on my car is busy and he tunes the car also. I dont know HP numbers since car is tuned on the street.
I went to track few times to see what will it do and on 30F weather it went 11.10 127mph with 1.70 60foot. Best 60 was 1.55 but I skiped second and shifted all the way in to 3rd gear, still ran 11.26 125mph. Full weight nothing remowed, even front sway bar is on the car,

Car has no cat-back, just dumps, no cats-I have them but trany didnt fit with cats on there. Im sure someone can make it work I didnt care about them. Trany is built, shifts perfect like stock GT. Rear end is built with 3:73 gears, Steeda upper and lowers, front suspension is stock. Trany has manual valve body and manual lock up button. I have only one set of wheels(prostars) back tires are Hoosier Quick time pros. 27/10.5/15 like new. Drives great on the street without any problems. shifter looks like stock GT Mustang.

Car has 13500 miles. paint is in perfect shape. this car was in the shop from July 06 to Feb 08, so I have been driving it for about 3 months and love it but I have to many car payments. If anyone interested I also have a 2002 Sunset orange camaro SS for sale.

I m sure there is more that I forgot. With lower pulley on this should be 10sec car. Any questions let me know. My price is $30000.00
I will get some more pics over the weekend.

Picture026.jpg

Picture030-1.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

edit: picture with new tires
l_14c25f5ade820750e52c991333aafbf8.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread