2003 Cobra Clutch

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
I did a search, but did not find what i was looking for. What is a badass clutch for our cars that would work well with the stock 365rwhp and up to 700rwhp? And does it have the safe stiff feel as our current clutch? I love how stiff it is, so i dont want to loose that until i have to. James

i found this site with some
http://www.lmperformance.com/3522/50.html

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Spec Stage 2 is a great clutch as long as you're not planning on exceeding approx. 475rwhp. Some have installed the Centerforce clutch and like it, too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
With a Stage 3 I'm pretty sure you'll get some clutch chatter so unless you expect to get to 600 in the near future I'd go with a Stage 2. Why not contact JDM or Amazon Racing and check with them? You'll get straight facts rather than opinions. :)

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
I would say go with the centerforce dual fricition clutch. It will support yhe mod that you wan to do. It is rated all the way up to 650RWHP. Still has a lighter than stock feel, and is a great strip clutch also. The pricing is very resonable also. I got mine for about $600 w/ clutch. pressure plate, TOB, steel flywheel, and My input shaft. That is another thing you should invest in also. Extremely easy to do, and Liberty gear has a shime kit that comes withit also. If you got any other question PM me.

Sean

Users who are viewing this thread