2003 cobra drivetrain w/ kb 2.2

kb03cobra2.2

Established Member
I HAVE A DRIVETRAIN WITH A KB 2.2 BLOWER STILL IN THE CAR FOR SALE. IT HAS LONGTUBES , 60LB LUCAS INJECTORS, MAFIA EXTENDER JLT COLD AIR WITH NEW K&N, metco idlers NEW. T56 REBUILT WITHIN 6K WITH 26SPLINE UPGRADE ALSO HAVE THE FACTOR SPLINE UNIT IN A BOX. NEW DFX CLUTCH ODOMETER READS 92K MOTOR RUNS PERFECT WITH SCT SOFTWARE CHIP. MADE 542RWHP AT AMAZON TUNNING SOLUTIONS I HAVE THE DYNO SHEET. SELLING THIS SETUP TO FUND A DRAG MOTOR / TRANS BUILD.
MAY COME AND RIDE AND SEE BEFORE BUYING. MUST SALE BY FRIDAY I FOUND A REALLY GOOD DEAL ON ANOTHER MOTOR WITH A TURBO SETUP I WANT. $8000. MUST BRING A DEPOSIT BEFORE I REMOVE! WILL TAKE ABOUT 4HRS TO REMOVE SO TEXT IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME DUE TO WORK 864-376-4686. I have pictures to send via text and I will try to do a video and send it aswell.

kb03cobra2.2

Established Member
At least I'm honest about them. People buy these motors stock from mps and other places for $10k they advertise low miles but you don't really know. Here you can drive , hear and see there's no issues.I think its a fair price very fair actually. Your getting metco idlers, longtubes, 60lbs inj, mafia, and a kb 2.2. That's almost $5k in extras LOL engine runs flawless , no smoke no ticks no issues at all.
LET'S SAY $8K OBO LET'S SEE WHERE THIS GOES

kb03cobra2.2

Established Member
Let's say you get the whole deal with factory HE lines bracket and pump. $7500 and I split the shipping if need.

1sikStang

Established Member
Are you including everything to make this a complete swap? Harness, computer, fuel management, k member, cluster? and what would this run to ship?

asierra1

Established Member
Willing separate the blower? I can trade you my stock eaton w/2.9 pulley plus cash

Sent from my iPhone while killing America's enemies with pure awesomeness

Users who are viewing this thread