2003 Cobra for sale $12,500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

king cobra 2003

Fast!!
Established Member
I am selling my 2003 Mustang Cobra. It curently has 127,950 miles on it, most of which are highway miles. I bought the car bone stock in October of 2009 with 121,000 miles. Since then I have done a few tasteful mods. The car has a JLT Carbon fiber cold air intake, SCT big air BA2600 mass air meter, 2.80 upper supercharger pulley, bassani o/r x pipe (sounds incredible!), and was all tuned using a SCT 3 handheld tuner. The car made 437rwhp and 472rwtq on a dyno jet chassis dyno. The interior is immaculate with only little wear on the drivers seat side bolster. The exterior paint has a few small paint chips here and there, mostly on the front bumper and hood(normal 120,000+ mile car wear n tear). Mechanically the car runs great and shifts perfect. I swapped out the irs rear end to a solid rear end with 3.73 gears because at one point I was going to drag race the car. The car also has brand new Falken 275/40/17 tires on all four corners. I am located in Tamarac FL. $12,500 OBO, thanks.

DSC01457.jpg

scan0008.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01464.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01466.jpg

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01475.jpg

DSC01474.jpg

DSC01472.jpg

DSC01471.jpg

DSC01470.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

DSC01468.jpg

DSC01477.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

Last edited:

challngd73

Established Member
Btw im a Deputy Sheriff for Broward Sheriffs Office so shaddy people need not contact me, thanks.
First, I signed up to this forum because my brother was in the market for a car. I have no idea why my pms would be turned off other than I'm new here perhaps. I'm a member on ls1tech under nasty99ws6 and have been for years. I'm on all the pro touring forums under 73chally as well. Look me up if I'm so shady. My brother just bought a vette so he's all set thanks. You shouldn't be so quick to drop your job description. But I'm sure you will probably be in dc in may then.. You can apologize for calling me shady by buying me a beer there.
TTT good luck with your sale

king cobra 2003

Fast!!
Established Member
First, I signed up to this forum because my brother was in the market for a car. I have no idea why my pms would be turned off other than I'm new here perhaps. I'm a member on ls1tech under nasty99ws6 and have been for years. I'm on all the pro touring forums under 73chally as well. Look me up if I'm so shady. My brother just bought a vette so he's all set thanks. You shouldn't be so quick to drop your job description. But I'm sure you will probably be in dc in may then.. You can apologize for calling me shady by buying me a beer there.
TTT good luck with your sale

HUH?

My car is listed on several different mustang/car forums. I posted that same message on every one of them because down here in Florida these are the most stolen cars out of every car there is. It was not directed towards you or else I would have quoted your message and said that.

Btw, fella's I have been getting calls/messages/trade offers like crazy. I listed the car at a good price so it would go quick so move quickly, thanks.

challngd73

Established Member
HUH?

My car is listed on several different mustang/car forums. I posted that same message on every one of them because down here in Florida these are the most stolen cars out of every car there is. It was not directed towards you or else I would have quoted your message and said that.

Btw, fella's I have been getting calls/messages/trade offers like crazy. I listed the car at a good price so it would go quick so move quickly, thanks.

I apologize, you posted it a minute after commenting on my post. Dc in may?

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
This is a good deal, don't be scared of the high miles folks there's members on here making 600+hp at over 100,000 miles.

king cobra 2003

Fast!!
Established Member
Trade for my 99 cobra i have listed?
Mainly looking for cash, im building a motor for my 95 gt drag car.
I apologize, you posted it a minute after commenting on my post. Dc in may?
No problem. Whats in DC in may?
This is a good deal, don't be scared of the high miles folks there's members on here making 600+hp at over 100,000 miles.

Every mustang ive ever owned had or ive taken over the 100,000 mile barrier. I had a 97 cobra before this car that had 124,000 miles and my 95 cluster stopped working several years ago at 82,000 although it hasnt seen hardly any street miles in the last year or so.

EliteZ

Established Member
Hey. I know you said your building a motor.
But any interest in possibly trading for a 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 6 Speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread