2003 Cobra For Sale 548.1 RWHP

kk2002

Established Member
2003 Cobra, very nice condition, 31,415 miles, well maintained, garage kept, non-smoker. 6-disc cd with XM sat. radio, clean/clear title.

Mods: SCT mass air, billet flow throttle body, pro 5.0 shifter, bassani full exhaust, ported eaton, 2.7 pullies,spec II clutch, dual focus pumps,MM frame ties,auto meter guages, extra set of MT drag radials.

Car was dyno'd and professionally tuned by Pande's Performance and Motortech performance. Makes 548.1 RWHP and 497 Tq. Have dyno sheets.

$22,600 firm/non negotiable. Going to ebay tonight. 22.6 k buy it now.

[email protected]

JHN272

big noob
Established Member
Anthony K said:
so it has been sold then right? by "buy it now"?

I think so, I saw someone do the buy it now.

good deal :)

Last edited:

kk2002

Established Member
Yes, it was sold. Guy bought it now on ebay., payed the deposit and then could not get the money from the bank. Nice ebayer. Buy something without any money. Car is back up for sale. Relisting it tonight, thats why I reposted this post. I do have a serious buyer right now, but at this point who knows. Let me know if your interested or just BS'ing. [email protected]

kk2002

Established Member
MTB01- You got first dibs on this car, it is your if you want it. You are first in line without a doubt. Call me in the am, and we can work out the detail on a deposit. Deposit means your serious. The ebay goofball has me a bit nervous when selling things now.

wj94

Established Member
Pretty sweet that you get to keep the deposit though....I'd go through the hassle for a free $500 or so.

dooberGN

Established Member
yeah lol the deposit thing is awesome. I listed my car on ebay a year ago and went through 3 dead beat ebayers:kaboom: to say the least those deposits let me lower the price of the car for the next guy:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread