2003 Cobra For Sale

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
The car was tuned....where else....Performance Dyno. Pete knows his stuff. Many will attest to that.

Noxcuses, hopefully someone who wants one will feel the same and buy this thing!

Mike

nomansland

Established Member
danm i wish i didn't buy my mach last month :bash:

i love your car

want to trade lol

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
AutocrosserBob said:
The car was tuned....where else....Performance Dyno. Pete knows his stuff. Many will attest to that.

Noxcuses, hopefully someone who wants one will feel the same and buy this thing!

Mike
id buy it if i werent stuck with my car :( good luck and a bump for a beautiful cobra.

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Badass, that is Ralphy. He has the yellow 04. His car is very similar to mine though.

Nomansland....come on, you know you need 2 Mustangs...I will cut you a nice deal :)

Mike

ponynx

Established Member
bob call me at the shop i have a customer that is interested in the car his name is phil . please call me thanks dana 603-886-0827

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Hey Dana,

Just caught this now. I will call you tomorrow. Thanks for getting the word out on this one.

The first $23.5k (FIRM) at my door will get the car, stock parts and extras. If you are local I will even deliver the car (trailered of course).

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Hi Dana,

I spoke with Phil and he is going to come check the car out on Thurday. Hopefully he will like what he see's.

Thanks again and I will let you know how it goes,
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread