2003 Cobra FS Ad. Must Read Description!

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
This is plagarism at the highest level!!!!! :lol1:

The original was done years ago with a guy selling his Nissan Xterrra. In the original the guy said he would throw in a free pair of MC Hammer pants as well. :)

sean2e

Established Member
ive been showing this to everybody i know. its a sick car but i wouldnt wanna be anywhere near the guy that owns it...buffalo bob dude

SVT GT

Established Member
"...Friend, if it was possible for a vehicle to sprout chest hair & a stash, this hot rod would look like Tom Selleck. It's that manly...."

^^^ LMFAO at this!

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
This is plagarism at the highest level!!!!! :lol1:

The original was done years ago with a guy selling his Nissan Xterrra. In the original the guy said he would throw in a free pair of MC Hammer pants as well. :)

haha i think i have that original post...and if he was the 1st one to do it then i know the guy as well...

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I give that guy no kudos for ripping off someone elses hard thought out description of a vehicle. He deserves a roundhouse style kick to the face for just that.

Mach828

Established Member
AUTOTRADER said:
OK, let me start off by saying this Cobra is only available for purchase by the manliest of men. Friend, if it was possible for a vehicle to sprout chest hair & a stash, this hot rod would look like Tom Selleck. It's that manly. It was never intended to drive to the mall or commute back & forth to work. No, that's what a Prius is for. If you re looking for a gas saver, eco friendly, quiet family car, then just stop reading right now. I mean it, stop. This piece of American muscle comes with the necessities us testosterone-fueled action junkies need. It has a screaming super charger to attract the hotties & it has a fuel system installed out of respect to all the hard working farmers producing God s fuel, e85. Yes, chicks will dig you! My price is $23,5K, but I'll entertain reasonable offers. And by reasonable, I mean don't walk up & tell me you'll give me $5K for it. That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up 3 fingered eye-jab. Would it hurt? Heck yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the Coldplay concert anymore. Now, go look in the mirror. If you see a rugged, no holds barred, super brute Chuck Norris stunt double, contact me. I might be out building something, but I'll get back to you. And when I do, we'll talk price over a nice cold one while we listen to Johnny Cash Fuel Delivery: Return Magnafuel 600 fuel Pump Sumped tank 8an feed w/ 6an return lines Fore fuel rails 80lb Injectors Aeromotive FPR SCT 2800BA MAF JLT CAI Ported Blower/Throttle/Intake 2.8 Upper Pulley 4lb Metco Lower Pulley 3.2 Alt Pulley 100mm Idler Pulley BBK Full Length Headers BBK Off-Road X Borla Cat-Back T-56 w/26 Spline Input Shaft MGW shifter Ram 900 Clutch Fulltiltboogie Racing Delrin Bushing Kit 450lb Front Coilovers AJE Racing K-member 10.5 Rear Wheels (315-35-17) Odyssey PC680 Battery Viper Alarm AFR Guage Dyno tuned by Precision Autosports - 535/560 hp/tq on e85 SCT x3 w/ 2

Quoted for reference when ad goes away

Users who are viewing this thread