2003 cobra motor for sale

venomus 03

Established Member
I have a cobra motor out of a 03 cobra that had a bad tune and detonated at only 1900 original miles. The motor was torn down and this is what we found. Three pistons were damaged with little nicks in the top but nothing major. The heads got a couple nicks in them but not on anypart that would keep them from sealing properly or working properly and that is it. My friend built a stroker motor and I bought this off him for a fox transplant but lost interest. Here is what I have Heads, block, crank, rods, and I bought a set of 20k mile 04 pistons on ebay so it has good pistons for it. I also have injectors, fuel rails, intercooler, eaton blower, and stock exhaust manifolds valve covers and few other things. I am missing the lower intake, throttle body, plenum, and alternator and starter. That is all I can think of off the top of my head. The motor has really low original miles on it and is in excellent shape minus the small damage I mentioned and pretty much took care of. It does not need much to be complete and yes it is still apart. Looking for 3700.00 for everything. Thanks

venomus 03

Established Member
I am working on getting pics for all interested. Sorry I ahve been extremely busy and should have them tomorrow. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread