2003 Cobra "Project" for sale..

L3thal 324

Established Member
I am selling my 2003 Silver Terminator due to time and finacial restraints. I say project b/c it does need a little work to get her up and running properly.

It has a new 324 darton block built by VT engines.
cp pistons
oliver billet rods
billet VT crank
crower stage3 cams

1000miles on new motor. VT will vouge for the motor.

problems are:

head gaskets need to be replaced(not retorq'ed when they should have been after motor break-in)
rear main seal needs to be replaced
rear end is leaking
dent on driver side fender
roof and hood need to be buffed out from cat scratches/scuffs

Also includes:

IRS brace and new DFX clutch kit for the 26 spline input shaft, has #60 injectors, JLT intake, sct maff, 4 lb lower, ALL metco idlers and alt pulley, 2.93 upper

Thanks for the time

Armando Crespo

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Does it have a clean title? Do you have the title in hand? Does it need to be towed? How many miles on the body?

L3thal 324

Established Member
the body has 20K. The title is clean it has only been owned by me since June 19th of 2003. And yes the title is in my hand.... quite literally. LOL Thanks for the interest guys. I will be posting up a LOT of pictures as soon as I can Thanks!

L3thal 324

Established Member
No it's still in Houston at my house. I'll be sending pictures to everyone tonight. Thanks for the time and interest.
Armando Crespo

L3thal 324

Established Member
CAR IS SOLD! Thanks for all the inquiries. I will keep this thread up a couple of more days just incase it falls through but as of right now. The car is getting picked up on Saturday. Thanks again for all of the support.

Armando Crespo

Last edited:

Way2Slow

Established Member
L3thal 324 said:
CAR IS SOLD! Thanks for all the inquiries. I will keep this thread up a couple of more days just incase it falls through but as of right now. The car is getting picked up on Saturday. Thanks again for all of the support. Now.... if someone wants to beat the offer... LOL JK

Armando Crespo

WTF? I've been trying to buy the car for days now and all of a sudden its sold? Because of this, I probably wont ever buy from Lethal :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread