2003 Cobra SVT Convertible (10th Anniversary) for Sale

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
IMG_0017.jpg

Rich.03CobraVert10th.449558.jpg

Car is SOLD as well as most of the VMP Gen 3 2650 and related induction items, RXT clutch items, Magnaflow aexhaust, and the Stifflers Matrix system.

All OEM/NOS 10th Anniversary items and some other items are still available and will be listed in the parts section after I talk with a few people who had interest earlier this week....

Thanks SVTP!!!!!

2003 Mustang SVT Cobra (SVT 10th Anniversary Special Edition) for Sale

Thought I'd never do this, but I need to get a reliable daily driver to replace my day to day car and only use this car about 5 times a year (if that) and it sits in the garage otherwise....

For details contact Rich (Hickory, NC) at 828-409-6552 or [email protected]

Also listed on Craigslist Charlotte and Facebook...

Black CONVERTIBLE (10th Anniversary Car – only 2003 built and sequentially numbered) have unique black seats with red seat/door panel inserts, carbon fiber console accents, special floor mats, rear trunk panel emblem, 10th Anniv. wheels, and red Cobra brake calipers…

80,000 miles, Bought at 71,000 miles (100% stock, never pulleyed or tuned, No accidents, clean CarFax).

asking $19,000 (will entertain reasonable offers)

Original SVT Documents, Manuals/Brochures, Repro Window Sticker with correct information, Also have original key/remote with 10th Anniversary key chain (not many people even know about these...)

IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0026.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0016.jpg
IMG_0018.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg

Car has the following installed to enhance handling/setup for road racing. Probably one of the best handling and braking cobras out there.... (all stock items retained and go with the car)

***Over $8000 invested in this list of parts on the car.... most parts less then 500 miles on them***

- FTBR Rear IRS/Differential (Full Mount Upgrade Kit)
- Maximum Motorsports (MM) Tubular K-Member
- MM Caster-Camber Plates
- MM Coilover Struts/shocks and Hypercoil springs
- Front: 400 lbs/in springs (MM Tuned Race2 front struts)
- Rear: 600 lbs/in springs (MM Tuned Race2 rear shocks)
- Stifflers Front Strut Tower Brace
- CTE Rear Shock Tower Brace
- MM Rear coilover shock spherical bearing mounts
- MM Tubular Lower Control Arms (0.5” offset), solid rack mounts, solid steering linkage, and Oil Filter Relocation
- JLT Cold Air Intake (black – in fender)
- Afco Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
- Bassani Short Tube Headers
- Bassani X-Pipe and High Flow Race Cats
- Stock Catback (2500 miles), also original Catback
- Brembo/Girodisc 13” x 1.25” 2-piece slotted Rotors w/ Brembo GT “F50” 4 piston Calipers (Red) (Original 10th Anniv. Red calipers and rotors included)
- Original 10th Anniv. Red rear calipers and 11 x 0.88” rotors on car (Girodisc 13” x 1.1” 2-piece slotted Rotors w/ Brembo GT “rear” 4 piston Calipers (Red) included)
- (4) Original 10th Anniv. Wheels with newer Nitto R555 G2 tires (275’s front/rear)
- (2) Additional OEM/NOS 10th Anniv. wheels professionally widened to 10.5” for Nitto R555 G2 315’s on rear
- OEM/NOS correct airfoil wiper blades

Various other Brand New items (can be included at additional cost):

- VMP TVS 2650 (Gen 3) Supercharger with VMP GT500 Throttle Body
- Whipple Crusher 123mm MAF Air Intake system
- Ford Racing GT500 Cobra Jet 123mm MAF housing
- Ford GT500 MAF (Ford OEM part with adaptor harness)
- Fiore Level 2 Full Return System with Billet Fuel Rails and all upgrades
- Magnaflow CatBack System
- McLoed RXT Twin Disc Clutch/PP (26-spline)
- Tremec 26-spline T56 Input Shaft with shim kit
- MGW T56 shifter
- DSS Lightweight Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
- Ford Racing upgraded Differential Cover (milled by FTBR for their rear mount)
- Stiffler’s (Matrix System) Subframe Connectors
- OEM/NOS 2003/2004 Cobra Headlights (Driver and Passenger side)
- OEM/NOS 2003/2004 Valeo 11” Clutch and PP (RARE)
- OEM/NOS 10th Anniv. Driver’s Seat leather cover (RARE)
- OEM/NOS 10th Anniv. Front Floor Mats (2-sets) (RARE)
- OEM/NOS 10th Anniv. Shift Boot (carbon fiber) (RARE)
- OEM/NOS 10th Anniv. Shift Knob (carbon fiber) (RARE)
- OEM/NOS 10th Anniv. Emergency Brake Boot (carbon fiber (RARE)
- OEM/NOS 10th Anniv. SVT Trunk/Rear Panel Emblems (RARE)
- OEM/NOS Airfoil wiper blades -3 sets (RARE)

Also slightly used Mechman billet 240A Alternator available with large cables required

Last edited:

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
Oh, I forgot to mention that all the 10th Anniversary cars (being built in July 2003) received the newer/updated 9 thread cylinder headers with casting redesign for less chance of overheated heads/cylinders and developing the tick. The same heads on the 2004's. So whenever you see a 10th Anniversary cars they have the updated heads...

Another point I'd like to stress is how many of these cobra's do you see that have never been pulleyed, slapped with a tune, or with a ported or aftermarket blower. This car has the original pulley, cover, and blower (never removed) and hasn't ever been messed with besides the JLT cold air intake and Bassani short tube headers and X-Pipe to allow it to breath like the original engineers at Ford designed it before it was chocked down for noise/emissions/federal testing.... I talked to the actually guys at Ford that designed the engine and they told me they lost a lot of HP/Torque when they were forced to silence the car since the blower made extra noise, and they had to constrict the intake and exhaust. They told me the best thing to do is open up the air intake and put on headers and a mid pipe, so this is what I did on this car. :)

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
I also have 2 or 3 Cobra SVT hats that go with the car....

Also all the booklets/pamphlets and the SVT holder that they came in when it was sold.... I think there’s 8 or so inserts/items....

Lots of SVT and 10th Anniversary brochures and Literature also will go with the car that can be shown in shows/meets....

Last edited:

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
Car is SOLD as well as most of the VMP Gen 3 2650 and related induction items, RXT clutch items, Magnaflow aexhaust, and the Stifflers Matrix system.

All OEM/NOS 10th Anniversary items and some other items are still available and will be listed in the parts section after I talk with a few people who had interest earlier this week....

Thanks SVTP!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread