2003 Cobra Vs. 2 Sti's

SVTBMG

Banned
nice kill, but kill the camera man next time.

Your car runs strong.

How much of a problem is traction in 2nd gear when hitting it or even rolling into the gas in 2nd? I was just wondering since my car only dyno's at 464/476 with a slipping belt andI cant even roll into the gas in 2nd without lightin the tires up.

$ickZ06

Established Member
SVTBMG said:
nice kill, but kill the camera man next time.

Your car runs strong.

How much of a problem is traction in 2nd gear when hitting it or even rolling into the gas in 2nd? I was just wondering since my car only dyno's at 464/476 with a slipping belt andI cant even roll into the gas in 2nd without lightin the tires up.

Well the 315 falkens hook pretty good. When they are cold, I go sideways in second pretty badly. Once they are warm they hook up well. First gear is a no-no of course.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Geez, you pulled away so fast I was thinking they forgot to hit it?

Way2Slow

Established Member
SuperchargedSnake said:
Camera car is a Black STI with every bolt on (stock turbo). Cobra in the middle is mine and Blue STI on the right is stock. All of us had one passenger except for the blue STI.

http://www.youtube.com/v/eC6eObVfh0E

I'll say good kill but nobody should have thought that was going to be a good race. The modded STi probably doesnt even trap 110mph and your car should be 120+ traps.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
why do u pick on them from a roll?? u know they cant win like that :p

good kill!

Users who are viewing this thread