2003 Cobra VS 2010 SS CamEro (i had to)

BigMikeCobra

Learning to be humble
Established Member
I'm getting on the highway going home from wallie world...Taking it reaal easy on the gas, my head was banging that night from some shit that happen earlier. Anyways im easily getting off the ramp prob going 40-50 i was in 4th gear getting ready to put in 5th and 6th...camaro ss pulls right next to me gets to my speed and then floors it. I realized what it was only after he floored it, i kept the car in 4th and floored it too. I had no idea how fast i was going, i should have dropped it in 3rd at the time but i just kept her in 4th and he began to slowly walk away from me considering i didn't know he was going to race + i kept the car in 4th gear, but surprisingly i slowly creeped up to him and passed him while still in 4th and then just dropped in 6th and took my exit...and like a punk ass he passed me honking the horn like an idiot. I need to start getting this stuff on vid, to show these ss guys not to mess with the snake

EDIT: I just realized how many times i said 4th. hahah

Last edited:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i get that alot around my town... especially young guys that want to "show" their girls that they are the shit... until they get spanked, they will not learn; by then, it's too late! LOL!

i have yet to run with an ss... still waiting.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I see you are from Greensboro. Do you ever come to Raleigh?

5.0Lightning

Established Member
my cousin goes to Duke...I go there everynow and then, only if i have to. anything special in Raleigh in terms of meets?

Piedmont Custom Motorsports on March 19, dyno day $35 two pulls. We're meeting for breakfast then to the shop and grilling lunch. If your interested you can sign up on horsepower junkies.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
my cousin goes to Duke...I go there everynow and then, only if i have to. anything special in Raleigh in terms of meets?

There might be a cars and coffee meet at Briers Creek on the 12th but im not sure.

bleedout

Established Member
man i dont know where you guys find all these cars to race, i've been waiting for a new SS to tryn run me. I just swapped pullies and a new dyno tune, now its puttin down 450 rwhp. cant wait to rape..... guess i'll have to wait until Ocean City.

BigMikeCobra

Learning to be humble
Established Member
man i dont know where you guys find all these cars to race, i've been waiting for a new SS to tryn run me. I just swapped pullies and a new dyno tune, now its puttin down 450 rwhp. cant wait to rape..... guess i'll have to wait until Ocean City.

Think of it as a good thing, you don't have that many douches living in your area. I got it tuned with a bunch upgrades and I'm doing about 475rwhp... All i can say is keep looking, and search around walmart, thats where the mexicans hide

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Think of it as a good thing, you don't have that many douches living in your area. I got it tuned with a bunch upgrades and I'm doing about 475rwhp... All i can say is keep looking, and search around walmart, thats where the mexicans hide

^ O buddy you"re gonna regret saying that.

bleedout

Established Member
:whine: lol the day I lose a race to a camaro SS wiil be the day i'll consider trading the Cobra in.... I just wanna walk one, put them in their place lol... or maybe run a new challenger, heavy slugs... we'll see spring is coming up.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
:whine: lol the day I lose a race to a camaro SS wiil be the day i'll consider trading the Cobra in.... I just wanna walk one, put them in their place lol... or maybe run a new challenger, heavy slugs... we'll see spring is coming up.

:lol:

This guy.... LMAO!

If you're only at 450rwhp... Its bound to happen if you talk enough shit. :lol1:

You'd obviously leave a stock/bolt-on one behind, but there are pleanty out there making more than enough power to beat you. :beer:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Where are all these Russian whores coming from?

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member

I raced a new SS as well. unfortunately I was in my dd maxima and of course got waxed as it was an easy kill for him.....cant get one to bite when im in the evo. just gotta wait patiently. our time will come.

BayareaSS

Established Member

Good kill OP.

With 450hp you should probably keep quiet until you mod some more :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread