2003 Cobra w/ KB 600+ rwhp $23,500

Black03WPB

Established Member
I have been dealing with this guy for a little bit. His reserve is 23,500, and he is asking $23,900 locally. The car should sell immediately. He needs the money within a week, or else I would buy this car myself.

Ford : Mustang:eBay Motors (item 320373399565 end time May-25-09 21:52:17 PDT)

Im not selling this car. I repeat I AM NOT SELLING THIS CAR I just found it to be a SMOKING deal and figured SVTP guys should know about it. So mad that I just put a deposit down on a new condo or else it would be mine

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
yikes...I'll pass on that one, awfully quick turnaround

Yeah, and since he flew down, and drove it home, it makes you wonder if he beat the shit out of it on the way home, or beat it when he got it home.

Everything on his eBay ad is pretty much everything GetBlown2k3 had on his ad on here, including the pictures.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
yikes...I'll pass on that one, awfully quick turnaround

Yeah, and since he flew down, and drove it home, it makes you wonder if he beat the shit out of it on the way home, or beat it when he got it home.

Everything on his eBay ad is pretty much everything GetBlown2k3 had on his ad on here, including the pictures.

Yeah, something is fishy and the paint looks like poop in a few of those pictures.

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
Yeah, something is fishy and the paint looks like poop in a few of those pictures.

The pictures are the ones GetBlown2k3 had on his ad, this is what the new owner told me when I emailed him about it.

Yea I wish I didn't have to sell it but I had a few issues with insurance.

I have been getting some pretty good offers though!

Black03WPB

Established Member
Oh my god, it sold for $21,900? Thats incredible.
Can I really get a mid to high 30k 03 cobra with a whipple for $21-22k on a regular basis?

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
The truth is... I meet this dude (GetBlown) here in Tampa... we were going to trade wheels when I had the AFS 18s for his 17s with brand new tires... Car was in his garage at his apts. and being worked on... But he said it was for sale... I was looking at the car, which wasn't in my taste... Perfect... Seem to be a lil chippy choppy wk. But laid down some #'s and tuned by HERMAN in Pa. I believe he said he was from... ANYWAYS! The biggest thing I saw the KB was leaking oil from the front seal after the snot to the body of the blower... He said he has blown 2 seals... If I remember correctly.... So... Short story... This car was beat on while here in NEW TAMPA area...

Last edited:

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
yeah thats Scotts car. He just sold that thing a month or two ago tops. crazy they must not of had the money to keep it. GetBlown2k was from Maryland and HPH shop where it got tuned is in Maryland. He is a great tuner.

the car has a dent in the right rear quarter panel that you can't see in pics. also one more somewhere else. other than that the car is really clean.

Users who are viewing this thread