2003 Cobra's FIRST road kill!

Fast03Cobra

Established Member
Pull up behind a new C5. Gave him a little pleasant exuast note from the new 3" Cat-Back as I drove by him....

He follows...

We turn a corner and he LIGHTS the LS1 and hence, I HAMMER the 03... He got the jump but NEVER pulled ahead. I was pulling away at a fairly decent pace in first and hit 2nd and started pulling even more.

WE hit a STOP sign. He pulls up to the right of me. Very nice Asian guy in his 30's. Had a look on his face like WHAT THE F HAPPENED.

He says "How many Litre's you got?"

I said 4.6. He looked even more puzzled. I said "Its an 03 Cobra, they have blowers."

Very cool guy!

We lit them again and I hit some water and spun BAD and was still pulling him.

I think I could SMOKE a C5 pretty bad. I know I can 0-60 even with spin. But it was QUITE evedent to me that the gap would have gotten MUCH wider if we kept rollin.

FIRST REAL KILL!! I have toyed with a few others, but this was a real good one. No traffic, etc...

Going to toy with a 93 Viper R/T10 modded at 4pm today... Think I can hang... Maybe not...

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Damnit, how do you guys get these damn C5's to run???:mj: :gt:

Fast03Cobra

Established Member
He chased me down. I just gave him a friendly drive by and a look.

Does not happen very often. The Z28's try all the time. Dont want to waste my gas on them, but I dont want to act stuck-up either... HEHE!

Users who are viewing this thread