2003 computer

blingaggie

Cinderella Story
Established Member
I am having problems with my computer after I tried to install a predator tune. I posted something about it in engine tuning but got no help. I am waiting to talk to the diablosport people on monday. My question is, is there some why to restart the computer? Does the dealership have some kind of equipment if I can't do it? It seems to be locked in the mode where the fan runs and the mileage is displayed as dashes like when you are loading the tune.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
if it will accept it, dealership will probably reflash it to stock tune...

I wish I had more help to offer you :shrug:

blingaggie

Cinderella Story
Established Member
Yeah it just sucks because im in dallas at mom's on my way to North Carolina. I have to go pick up my uhaul and all my crap about 3 hrs away on wed and then leave on fri for NC. I wanted to change back to 93 tune while I was here for a few days serves me right. So if it wont accept it while it require a new computer? If so what can $$ are we talking

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
yeah the computer might not be able to get reflashed at the dealer, i had a friend who had a 94 z28 and he had a hypertech programer and when he took out the tune and tried to put his stock tune in it wouldnt take it and he had to have his pcm replaced

blingaggie

Cinderella Story
Established Member
You think they would be able to tell since i have a pulley that it was most likely flashed? Warranty runs out this month wonder what day

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
ugotbit03 said:
i would take it to a dealer and say you didnt know what happened it just wouldnt start and your pcm might be covered under warrenty

And I have some ocean front property in Idaho I want to sell you.....

Talk to Diablo. If you need a new PCM, I was quoted $278 here for one plus a core. You will have the core. I think it retails for about $100 more than that...but I wouldn't pay that price. I also can't understand why you would need a new ECM unless you mishandled it...which is unlikely with a Predator.

Users who are viewing this thread