2003 Dark Shadow Grey Cobra 21k miles for sale!

ls1pwr5

Established Member
I am selling my immaculate 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra. The vehicle is Dark Shadow Grey and only has 21k miles on it.

I decided not to sell it, put too much money in it to get $23-25k for the car :)

Thanks for the input guys

Last edited:

JCH03SVT

Established Member
Are you serious with that price? Lol you might want to come down 7 or 8k if you want to sell. Not being rude, just telling you the truth

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
Sweet car. Get ready for offers way under your asking though. 24-26k is an accurate price. Good luck!

Last edited:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Beautiful car, but as previously stated, your car is way overpriced. If you can get $24k for it, you would be in good position. Anything more, you should take the money and run.

Maurer

Established Member
Is this a April fools joke? That price is meant for a 2004 CO coupe with 3k miles. May want to reconsider like everyone suggests. Good luck though.

TVS VERT

Established Member
Did u forget to mention it has a custom one off twin turbo setup, built L&M Motor and return style fuel system and makes 4 digit HP #'s ???? If so worth the money....if not my friend you are out to lunch

wan2play

Established Member
I think he meant 22,995. 23k gets you are Cobra in the upper teens. (See this board for recent sales. )

BearsFTW18

Established Member
I'm sorry man but you'll never get that. I had my 04 SY for sale for $23K when it had 20,000 miles on it and I didn't get ANY interest.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
Auto showcase of carol stream is selling a black with parchment interior for $30k with 7,000 miles on it and I think that is ALMOST fair.

stangposse

Established Member
Questions....your ad says you are the 2nd owner but the carfax says there were three owners?? Care to explain?

Users who are viewing this thread