2003 decklid fit an 2001?

wolves

Established Member
Wanted an 03 but hated to give up my 0% financing, really like the look of the 03, but realized the only thing that I was drawn to was the decklid with the spoiler. So keeping my 01, putting a procharger on it, but I really like the 03 decklid much better than my 01.
Would they be interchangeable?

NastyWS6

Established Member
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to transfer them over. They should be the exact same size, so would just take a little bit of fitting to line it all up.

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Why would you? I highly doubt that Ford changed the actual decklid any-so if ya like the spoiler-it most likely bolts right up to any '99 up-the only problem you might have would be the holes from the 01's spoiler, in which case ya send it out to the body shop, for some bondo. Unless you got somebody thats sellin you their rear deck/spoiler. You're gonna be payin a lot of $$ for something you already have. Good Luck

wolves

Established Member
decklid

I did forget to mention that I would be getting the decklid with spoiler, and the other person would be getting my decklid with wing. He wants to go wingless and will fill in the holes when he takes the wing off. Hoping it does. Not trying to look lik the 03, I just like the decklid.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
What color is your car i got a guy that has an 03 but wants and 01 trunk so he can run his steeda wing!!! I am sure he would trade outright if that interests you...let me know I can hook you guys up.

Travis:thumbsup:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
He has a zinc yellow car but I am gonna send him an email anyways. Either way if you buy one your gonna have to paint it so will he.....Its worth a try.

I will keep you posted,

Travis:read:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
he hasnt replied to my email yet about the deck, he may be on vacation. I am gonna try to get in touch with someone else to try and relay the message. As for now I am doin what I can.
:p

Travis

Users who are viewing this thread