2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10 w/ Paxton Supercharger 10k miles

GTJim

Established Member
SOLD!!!

Have to sell my 2003 Viper SRT-10 Convertible with only 10k miles. Has a polished Paxton supercharger and Corsa cat-back exhaust. Makes approx. 700 horsepower on 91 octane, but could be tuned to make more. MGW billet interior pieces, black powdercoated OEM wheels, brand new tires, battery, freshly serviced.

This thing runs fast, tight and is in mint condition inside and out (other than one small crack in lower front bumper from a bumper stop).

Contact me for more info or pictures! :beer:

Price lowered from $47,900 to $44,800 or best offer

Email: [email protected]

Currently on Ebay: Dodge : Viper: eBay Motors (item 170532647976 end time Sep-02-10 05:28:07 PDT)

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

DSC00740x.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Wow, very nice Viper and excellent price!

Haha, just did an autotrader search to find the '06 SRT coupe i'm interested in and yours was first on the list!

Last edited:

GTJim

Established Member
Wow, very nice Viper and excellent price!

Haha, just did an autotrader search to find the '06 SRT coupe i'm interested in and yours was first on the list!

Cool, that means you really want to buy mine! Make an offer! :burnout:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Cool, that means you really want to buy mine! Make an offer! :burnout:

I wish I was in the position to do that now! I'm stuck in AZ for a few months, so i'm trying to decide if I want to sell/trade the cobra when I get back. Only possible trade-ups are C6Z, very clean '97-'98 GTS, or '03+ SRT. My preference would be an SRT coupe, but your convertible is absolutely beautiful! Good luck!

GTJim

Established Member
I wish I was in the position to do that now! I'm stuck in AZ for a few months, so i'm trying to decide if I want to sell/trade the cobra when I get back. Only possible trade-ups are C6Z, very clean '97-'98 GTS, or '03+ SRT. My preference would be an SRT coupe, but your convertible is absolutely beautiful! Good luck!

Thanks man, you'll enjoy any of those cars! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread