2003 DSG Cobra FS in Texas............

KevGuillot

SVT Junkie
Established Member

2003 DSG Cobra with 31,410 miles on it. I put about 8-10 miles on it daily. Car is in Tyler, Texas which is about 1 hour and 45 minutes east of dallas and 1 hour and 30 minutes west of shreveport, la.

Accessories - MGW shift nob, SS stainless steel inserts, mustang tuning floor mats, cobra id plates.

I'm about to have two brand new OEM brake discs installed on the rear of the car and new brake pads all the way around. This car is a daily driver so it does have some rock chips on the front. rear tires have about 70% tread left and fronts about 75% tread left. This car has never had any motor modifications done to it or has never been tuned. All it has that is different than factory is a K&N air filter. Car runs great! Selling because need money to build a house. I am asking $22,500 for the car. I am not interested in any trades at all.

Extras to come with the car: Window sticker, SVT certificate, owners manuals, framed data sheet from road and track, (book) Iron Fist, Lead Foot: John Coletti and Ford's "Terminator" by Frank Moriarty.

Last edited:

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
Sup man, so your from Tyler? I lived in Whitehouse all my life...Nice ride man!! if I had the money now I would jump on it....be about another 8 months before I am able. Good luck with the sale!

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
id also buy right now if i could.... dont guess u want a 03 mach1 do ya?

mustang03

New Poster Old Lurker
Established Member
Hit me back man I definetly have interest in the car, and in case my post count might scare you I have been a member since 03 so no worries.

KevGuillot

SVT Junkie
Established Member
sorry guys, my computer quit working on me. there is a sale pending on the car at this moment. i will let everyone know if it falls threw.

thanks
kevin

ttuplayboy

Established Member
damn im so close to buyin a cobra and i randomly live in tyler, texas this year haha....awesome ride...let us know if its not sold

Users who are viewing this thread