2003 DSG Ford LIGHTNING w Bassani Exhaust FOR SALE $15,000

FSUSVT

Established Member
2003 Ford SVT Lightning. Dark Shadow Gray Exterior with Medium Graphite Interior, 86K miles. Build number 0081 of 4270. Purchased in 2005 by me from Original owner in Pittsburg, PA who kept it garaged and in immaculate condition with no underbody salt or rust problems. Now located in Central Florida and still VERY CLEAN.
Vehicle has been exceptionally maintained, consistently reliable and driven responsibly. Within the last three months vehicle has received new front breaks, new windshield wipers and two new rear tires. I have the Carfax report and will gladly show it upon request.
I love this truck. I would have no reason or desire for selling this amazing machine except for the fact that I will be attending Graduate School in Australia to pursue my Masters degree and unfortunately cannot take the truck with me.
Highlights include:
SVT 5.4L 2V SOHC V8 Engine
SVT Supercharger
Power 4 Wheel Disc Breaks
Power Steering
SVT Springs, Shock Valving, Front Rear Stabilizer Bars, Traction-Lock Axle, Speed Control
60/40 Split Seat with SVT Leather Interior and SVT Instrumentation
Tinted Glass with Dark Backlight
Bassani Cat Back Exhaust
2” Rear Drop Shackles to level the trucks stance, I believe I have the originals and am still looking
Factory Tech Valve body installed in transmission for improved shifting
Cold Air Intake
4 Nitto NT555 Tires – Approx 80% Tread on fronts, 95-99% Tread on rears.
Soft Tonneau Cover Upgrade from Factory
Original Owners Manual with numerous brochures, pamphlets and guides, as well as standard maintenance receipts, etc.
Clear turn signal lenses installed, originals included
86,455 Miles (Feb 03, 2011)

Minor Scratch on truck. One below door handle on passenger side, minor scratches along passenger side rear quarter panel in front of rear tire, Scuff on front lower bumper as a result of low clearance. The stock radio functions with good sound, however CD player is jammed and does not play CDs. I have removed the tow package, but it is included and easy to reinstall (4 bolts).

Below is a link to a video of the Truck running taken this afternoon (Feb 3, 2011)
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOF2fbXnf1Q"]YouTube - 2003 Ford Lightning For Sale[/nomedia]

Asking $15,000 but open to offers

Kyle

DSCN9657.jpg

DSCN9646.jpg

DSCN9693.jpg

DSCN9722.jpg

DSCN9631.jpg

DSCN9683.jpg

DSCN9687.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread